Chapter 18

Jennie pov

I am disappointed with myself.What Rosé said is true.If I truly love her,I would let her do anything she want to.I was really worried that she would do anything more terrible this time.

Me : Umm,guys..I am gonna catch up with Rosé.I don't want her to be in danger again.

Lisa : Unnie,I know that you are worried for her but just let her have sometime alone.

Me : Lisa,you want to see her in danger again and do something that is not right?!

Jisoo : Jennie is right Lisa.We don't want anything bad happen to her again.

Lisa : What's the point of Jennie catching up with her?She doesn't even appreciate that we ask Jimin to stay away from her because of a good reason.Let her do anything she want to.I don't care anymore.If she want to jump off the building,I don't care any-

I slap Lisa's right cheek.

Me : Lisa,she is our friend.How could you say like that.Being a real friend,we don't say like that.

Lisa : But unnie,I can't stand her so much!She is too much already!Did she even appreciate us?

Jk : Lisa,don't say like that.Rosé is your best friend.You both are like sisters already.

Me : I am gonna go now.I am gonna find Rosé.

They all nodded.

I went out of the school and started to find her.It have been 27 minutes I've been finding but there is no sign of her.I try calling her many times but nope,,she never answer.I was getting really worried.