chapter 21

Jennie pov

I am very worried about Rosé condition.

Me : I shouldn't have like tell her about her past first.I should have wait for 3 to 4 days than I tell her but no I didn't.Now her head is hurting badly.

L : Unnie,u did nothing wrong okay.It is better to tell her everything earlier than it is too late.We also need to tell her that Chanyeol is not her boyfriend.I don't want her to be more closer to Chanyeol.What about us?

Jis : Lisa,calm down.It takes time for her to get her memories back.I think we need to give her time first.When she is like okay already,we tell her again about her past.

Tae : That's a great idea.

Afterwards,the doctor came out of the room and walk towards us.

Me : Doctor,how is her?

D : She is fine for now.Just now her head hurt it was because some memories came to her mind and it makes her head to hurt.I suggest to all of you guys here to not just tell her everything straight away about her past.I know all of you guys are sad that she can't remember any of you guys here.But you guys must give her some time.With that,I will go now.

We bow to the doctor and we walk slowly into the room.I saw Rosé seating up straight while looking at the window.Suddenly,a tear escape from my eyes.I wipe it away really quickly.It hurts me so bad that she can't remember me.

Me : Rosé.

She slowly look towards us.

Me : I am sorry.Because of me you forget everything.You shouldn't have save me that time.It hurts me seeing you not remember any of us here.

Once again,a tear escape from my eyes.

R : What do you mean?What do you mean that I should not have save you that time?

L : She mean was that you save her from getting hut by the car.Jennie unnie ran to you and she almost get hit by the car but you save her.So,you are the one who got hut by the car.

I saw Lisa was shedding into tears too.Jungkook hug her.

R : J-j-j-je-jen-jennie u-u-unnie was the one that I save from getting hit by the car?

I saw her tears streaming down her cheeks.

Why is she crying?

Me : W-why are you suddenly crying?

R : You are my unnie?You were the one the came to my mind when my head was hurting just now.

S-s-she r-remember me?

Me : Y-y-you remember me?

R : Yes.You are my unnie!

She hug me.I hug her back.I am so happy that she remember me!

I broke the hug.

Me : How about the rest of them?Do you remember?

R : No.I don't know who are they.They are non of business.

I saw their face look really sad.Don't worry guys.Since Rosé remember me already,I will try my best to make her remember you guys.Don't worry!