CHAPTER 16

Next day morning Bela gets ready in a hurry and mahir comes to her.

Mahir - what happened bela? You seems to be in a hurry

Bela - yes mahir I just got a call that there is an important meeting so I have to go now

(Just reminding if anyone forgot..Bela took over the Sharma's industries before there marriage only)

Mahir - okay then shall I drop you ?

Bela - no mahir it's ok even you have to go to office na..I'll go by car bye !

Bela leaves to Sharma's industries while mahir also goes to his office.

In the Sharma's industries Bela is all set for the meeting and enters in the meeting room. She is shocked to see mahir sitting there. Mahir looks at her and smirkes, Bela comes to her sense and takes her seat. All this while Bela was just starting at mahir while mahir knows that Bela was staring at him 🙈.

Soon after the meeting gets over mahir goes out but someone holds his hands, he turns to see it was Bela who stopped him. Since everyone had already left the meeting room it was only Bela and mahir alone there.

Bela - mahir ji why dint you tell me before that the meeting was with you?

Mahir - if you knew that the meeting was with me then you would have come to office today ??

Bela - no I had lots of work in home but I came only because it was an important meeting

Mahir - that's why I didn't say

Bela - huh ?

Mahir - I wanna spend some time with you so only I dint tell you about this..now atleast I can be near you

Listening to this bela's cheeks turns crimson red.

Mahir - I love when your cheeks looks like Cherri's (cherri_pearbhi 😜)..I wanna eat them

Bela - shameless

Mahir comes towards Bela and leans to kiss her but Bela turns her face aside. Mahir smiles and turns Bela's face by her chin. They both look into there eyes intensfully and without wasting any time mahir captures her lips with her's. Mahir starts sucking her lower lip while Bela is giving full access to mahir and taking this as an opportunity mahir enters inside bela's mouth and explores it.

Mahir slowly reaches her neck and bites it making Bela moan but mahir keeps his hand on her mouth so as to not let anyone hear it. He moves her saree a little aside and leaves love bites on her cleavage. Bela manages not to loose her control and pushes him.

Bela - mahir we are in the office

Mahir - I know Bela.. but what can I do when my wife is this hot

Bela - I already told you na, not to flirt with you wife

Mahir - Acha sorry madam

Bela giggles.

Next scene in Sehgal's house there is a knock at the main door. Sumi goes and opens it and finds a girl standing there.

Sumi - Ruhi !

Ruhi - Haan aunty..how are you?

Sumi - I'm fine beta..come in

Ruhi - where is mahir? Did he go out?

Sumi - Haan beta he went to office

Ruhi - ok then shall I go and meet him, he will be surprised

Sumi - he said that he has an important meeting so he might be busy..don't worry he will come soon today

Ruhi - Accha ok then I'll meet after he comes only, I heard that he got married?

Sumi - Haan Ruhi it was all unexpected

Sumi tells Ruhi how behir got married when it was uvish who was supposed to be married.

Ruhi - ohh that's fine, we just want mahir to be happy na

Sumi - Haan he is very happy..Bela is the right choice for him

Ruhi smiles.

On the other side Bela and mahir are in the car coming back to there house. Bela is enjoying the music and looking out while mahir suddenly stops his car in an isolated area where no one is there.

Bela - why did you stop the car suddenly?

Mahir doesn't answer and leans towards Bela and holds her waist.

Bela - ma..ahir

Mahir - Haan tell

Bela - wh..at are you doi..ng

Mahir doesn't listen to her as he already started his making out sessions 🙈. He attacks her neck and after some time he backs off. He gets down the car and goes towards bela's side and opens the car door.

Bela - mahir ji

Mahir - shh 🤫

Mahir takes Bela and makes her lie on the back seat and he comes upon her and looks into her eyes passionately. He then without wasting any time kisses her and sucks her lips.

To be continued...😂😂

PROMO : ROMANCE