Happy

Mina feels happy.

She opens her eyes, her black orbs meeting her girlfriend's pair of brown ones. Seorin gives her a loving grin as she sets a tray of breakfast on her nightstand, a chuckle leaving her lips after as she sits down next to her girlfriend, who was quietly observing her with a silly grin on her lips, her eyes twinkling like stars.

Seorin playfully raises a brow, lying down next to her, "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Mina merely smiled, and leaned towards her to connect their lips. Seorin's arms wrap themselves around Mina's torso as hers traveled down Seorin's body, pausing when she felt a smooth, plastic-like texture poking out from a pocket.

Their lips move as one as Seorin's arms rose up to Mina's cheeks to cup them, and Mina's hand ultimately moves away from the object, starting to get flustered when Seorin climbed onto her and straddled her waist.

They part for a breather, and Seorin gazes deeply into Mina's eyes, panting softly against her swollen lips, a smug smile on hers, "Your food is gonna get cold."

Mina smiles, "Fine."

Seorin subtly tucks the prints deeper into her pocket.

Mina feels happy, because Seorin didn't tell her.

_

Sadlifegang

what's thisss? triple updateee??