{Stars do shine bright <3}

This is for a friend who bugged me to do this

love ya no homo 

OK LET'S START THIS 

Pastel-Pas

Palette Roller-Palette

-----------------------------

The day was falling into the night and Pastel still sat on the balcony looking at the evening sky turn into nightfall. Her mind began to wander still caught up in her thoughts. As she began to sink into her scarf and close her eyes she heard something or someone. she didn't mind it as her spirit wolf lie in her lap fast asleep. When she heard another noise she opened her eyes to look up at the stars in the sky. Then heard a soft voice ask "Room for another?" She snapped back to reality and murmured "sure" As he proceeded to sit next to her he asked, "Pas, is everything alright?" Pastel blushed and said, "Everything is alright don't worry." Palette knew something was up her behavior had changed she seemed quieter than usual more independent. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder making her lean on his shoulder and moving a bit closer. She purred. Palette looked down at her and said: "All these stars wish they could shine brighter than you." He then kissed her forehead then looked at the stars with her. Pastel began to say: "I just want to see everything the whole galaxy if I could it'll be so beautiful." "Not as beautiful as you." He chimed in She smiled for the first time in a long time and sooner kissed Palette's cheek making him get all flustered and bubby inside. After some time went by Pastel got up to get ready for bed because all the wayward souls couldn't guide themselves to the afterlife (it's her job.) Palette soon surprised her by giving her a hug from behind. She turned around to embrace Palette's affection he had for her. She soon started to stare deeply into his eyes blushing deeply. He did the same with a smile written across his face. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After shortly getting ready for bed Pastel felt somewhat warm inside. She was happy to have Palette as her mate and assured the same for him. When they both look at each other palette ran his hand through her hair. Pastel had grabbed his arm when he put his hand on her cheek (meaning her facial cheek, not butt cheek you heccs >: V) She let her head sank into the palm of his hand Then leaned in for a kiss. Both of their blush deepened Palette said: "Pas, we aren't  married yet." Pastel said: "THERE YOU GO YOU DID IT AGAIN" After that, it was complete silence then they just started laughing at each other. Pastel scooted to her side of the bed and began to fall asleep. Palette crawled over and wrapped his arm around her and fell asleep. "I love you Pastel" And she said "I love you too now go to sleep you silly skele"