{Snug after midnight}

——————————
It was late in the night time. Pastel had a hard time falling asleep. She opened her eyes again to just look at Palette. She smiled he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.... it looked like he smiled in his sleep. She didn't want to bother him from sleeping but she had no other choice. She shook him a bit. He woke up after a few minutes of her shaking his arm. "What's wrong? Did anything happen to you? Are you hurt?" She chuckled "No maroon I'm fine." Her smile turned a bit into a sad face I'm having problems with sleeping." He understood. He asked softly "Do you need anything from me that'll help?" They both sat up. It seemed like forever since she was "close" to him. She raised his hands and buried her face in them. She began to softly smile she said "I want this.. I just want you." Palette blushed. He never heard her say this but it was kinda cute to him. He instead grabbed her and pulled her closer to him.She learned her head on his chest. Sooner or later she feel asleep. Palette laid her back down. He then laid back down and turned the other way. It felt like she was grabbing his shirt in her sleep so he turned back to her side and layer close to her so she could stay asleep. Time passed.
—————————
"Maybe I'll call a day off of work tomorrow.." As he said before silently falling asleep next to pastels side.