{Stars and a Surprise <3}

Ok this is kinda continuing from the last one

Pastel-Pas or pup
Palette Roller-Palette
————————————

The day was slowly turning into nightfall and Pastel lie on the couch bored out her mind just waiting for something to happen. After waiting for about 30 minutes for something to happen she carried herself to her usual place the balcony window she sad right there with her face in her palm. She watched the evening sky slowly fade into nighttime. She started to mess around with her hair while waiting for the door to open or to hear a knock at the door. Soon she heard the door she jumped up. she waited to see who it was. After seeing the face she waited to see all day she smiled. She came from the balcony and hugged him. It was a warm embrace for a few minutes. After the long hug, he said: "go get on some clothes I got a surprise for you." She smiled she was a bit excited. She goofed off and said: "You know I'm not a child you can tell me." Palette said: "I promise you you'll be too hyped to even stand still if I tell you." She sighs and says "Fiiinnne I'll go upstairs and change." in a whiney voice. As a few minutes pass by she comes downstairs with a silver necklace and a black dress on. "Since you have on something fancy I minus well wear this even though I hate dresses." Palette bubbled up and finally said: "Trust me you look beautiful in anything you wear and trust me it'll be worth it!" He soon tied a blindfold around her eyes so she couldn't see the surprise. After goofing off for a few minutes they headed out holding hands. Pastel was glad he couldn't see her blushing since she covered her cheeks with the blindfold. It seemed like an hour since they've been walking. "Palette my legs are starting to hurt are we getting close?." She asked. Palette said: "hold on I'm about to do something." "wait what do you MEEEEAAAA-" Palette had swooped her off her feet and into his arms. When he looked down he noticed her face was hot. He blushed and asked, "You ok there Pup?" She stuttered "Y-yeah never been picked up before by you in my life that's all." After a while, they arrived. He sat her down on the soft grass and took the blindfold off of her. "Surprise!" he yelled. It was a meadow with the stars shining brighter than ever. He reached his hand out and pulled her close to him. He asked, "Would you like to slow dance with me?" She smiled and of course said yes.

----------------------------------------

A while after Slow dancing in the dark (HEHEHE SONG REFERENCE) Palette started talking "Pastel I've known you all of my life and I feel like we have grown closer than we ever were before. You make me the happiest man in my life and I really feel like we can take this to the next level like a video game leveling our relationship to another level. I Palette Roller is asking a big commitment of my life. He pulled a box out of his pocket and asked " Thánatos Pnévma will you make me the happiest man in my life?"  He opened the small box to show the sapphire ring he had gotten for her. Pastel was Shook she stared at him with tears welling in her eyes and she smiled and hugged him and screamed "YES!" He smiled and comforted her. From that day on she was engaged to her new Fiancé Palette Roller what her last name soon to be