{The day off}

Let's get itttttt
————————
It was one cold winter morning and Pastel still lie asleep in bed.Until she turned over and woke up to see Palette on her other side. She smiled at the fact he was there by her still asleep and looked more peaceful the usual. She lie there for a few minutes admiring Palettes face until he woke up. When he woke up she booped his nose just to get him in a good mood for the day.(CoUgH he took the day off of work CoUgH) He just ran through her hair and petted her. Pastel:"Morn-annnnd he went back to sleep." She didn't get mad but she understood why he was so tired every day and often slept for a longer time periods than usual. His shifts were from 3am to 6pm working 15 hours a day. With 5 minute breaks. So she just kissed him and let him sleep. When she began to move she felt his hand up against her back. He asked:"Can you stay with me?" She slightly blushed at the fact he wanted her to stay with him usually she was used to him sleeping alone after she left. She laid back down and stared at him. He sat up and so did she. He got out of bed to grab a brush and a few other things. He came back to the bed and told her to turn around. She seemed a bit confused but turned around. He began to braid her hair. After a while she turned around and kissed him. And thanked him for braiding her hair. He started to blush a pale blue. Pastel:"Aww you're blushing Maroon." "It's just an emotional break out!" He said.She didn't listen. She just stared at him for a few minutes and so did he. After a while he smiled and asked "Why are you staring at me?" She smiled and said "Because I wanted to see you smile." Then he pulled her in for a warm embrace. After doing some "lovely dovey" stuff (I SWEAR TO GOD IM SFW I SWEARRR) They got on some clothes to start off the winter day.
—————————————————-
I can make a part called Snow day if you would like me to.