cuatro

jack had gotten himself in detention again. he had fought with another students of campus. for some reason, they still gave him detention after school. as he entered the room, he saw someone he never thought he'd see there. zach.

"what did zach do too get in detention?" thought jack.

"what are you doing here?" asked jack as he was about to take a seat next too him.

"mr.herron is here for have fought with marc! he is laying in the hospital this very second!" said a teacher clearly frustrated.

jack sat down.

"he can fight?"

zach felt a pair of eyes on him. he knew it was jack's because they were the only one's in detention. the teacher had left witch meant they were both alone.

"what the fuck you want?" asked zach.

"you." said jack with made zach fell warm.

"you wish." said zach rolling his eyes.

"yes i do." jack whispered into his ear.

"fuck jack, you never leave me alone don't you?"

"no." he said again.

zach got up and grabbed his bag and walked out the classroom with jack quickly following behind him.

"where are you going?" asked jack.

"why do you give a fuck?!" slightly yelled zach. his face was boiling out of anger and you could see the veins popping out of his neck. it was hot.

"fuck, your actually hot when i want you." said jack.

"fuck you jack." said zach making his way too the bleachers with jack still following him behind. witch zach ignored.

when close too the bleachers he spotted a person walking in the opposite direction of him. getting closer he realized it was jonah.

"oh, it's jonah." thought zach.

"fuck it's jonah!"

zach immediately pulled jack into the janitors closet. he didn't want jonah too get the wrong idea or see them together. he had told zach not too hang out with him because he was trouble. he closed the door and pinned jack too the wall.

"say a word i'll tell the whole school your secrets, don't try me, got it?" said zach. jack chuckled.

after a few minutes, jonah was gone. zach slowly and carefully looked around trying too see if he was still there. he was relieved when he noticed he was gone. jack was still behind him.

"what was that about?" asked jack.

"my friend jonah doesn't like you and he told me too stay away from you. I didn't want him too see us and get the wrong idea" said zach finally making it at the bleachers. he sat down on the bench and took out a cigarette.

"You smoke?!" asked jack surprised.

"yeah and?" asked zach.

"You wouldn't do that." said jack.

him and zach were actually talking. too each other.

"well now i do." he said taking a puff.

"can i have one?" asked jack.

"knock yourself out." he said throwing his backpack at him. the older one took one out, lit it and put it in his mouth.

"you've changed, didn't you." said the blond haired boy.

no answer.

"why are you following me?" said zach.

"because i want too." said jack.

zach rolled his eyes.

"maybe if you roll your eyes harder you might find a brain up there." chuckled jack.

zach giggled.

he missed his giggle.

"remember what he did."

"he broke your heart."

"he left you." thought zach.

"i have to go." said zach standing up and zipping up his bag.

"so soon?" asked jack with a frown trowing out his cigarette.

"goodbye." he said waking away.

once he was outside he put his hands in his pockets since it was a little cold. he felt a piece of paper in it.

"that's wierd."

"i don't remember putting a piece of paper in my pocket."

he took out the piece of paper and unfolded it. on it, it said ;

call me cutie ;) xxx-xxx-xxxx
-jack <3

he felt the blush rush up too his checks turning them reder. he crumbled up the paper and put it back in his pocket.

"this bitch really thought."

"oh hell no."

"no fucking way."