seis

"have you seen zach around yet?" asked corbyn.

"yep."

"have you guys talked yet?"

"yep."

"he looks likes he's moved on." shrugged corbyn.

"i'm sure he still likes me." said jack confidently.

"not sure bout that buddy."

"let's make a bet, if i can get a kiss by zach, i win. but if i don't, you win." proposed jack.

"deal, shake on it." said corbyn extending his arm for jack too shakjack witch jack confidently shook.

"this ones going too be hard." said corbyn.

__

"you work at a flower shop?" asked daniel. he had went to the shop to by flowers for his mother's birthday and saw zach working there.

"yeah. my family needs some money too pay for my education so I work here during the weekend. you better not tell anyone daniel." said zach.

"i won't. with your personality, you don't seem like the type of guy that works here." said daniel.

"as much as i hate this job, it's the only available right now for me. although i'll soon be working somewhere else."

"anyways, what can i help you with seavey?" asked zachary.

"i'd like too buy a bouquet off roses." said daniel setting them on the small counter.

"your total will 30$." said the younger boy. daniel gave him the money and grabbed the roses.

"corbyn, my science partner, is trowing a party tonight. you wanna come?" asked daniel.

"sure. can you come get me at my house?" asked zach.

"yeah. just text me your address."

"alright, bye seavey. see you tonight."

"bye herron." said the brunette walking away.

not a lot of people came into the store after that. there was never a lot of people that came. most of the time he just stood there waiting for someone too come in. he would count the petals from some flowers in his free time. the bell rang indicating that someone had entered the little shop of pretty flowers.

"didn't know you worked here." said the one and only jack.

"well i do. what can i help you with?" said zach.

"i'd like to by a boquet of peonies."

"what color?" asked zach.

"surprise me." said jack. zach rolled his eyes.

"i'll be back. don't touch anything." said the younger boy. jack watched as the boy went in the back of the store. it was very pretty and colourful. a bunch of flowers were everywhere and it smelled really good.

"here. your total is. 25$"

"you coming too corbyn's party tonight?" asked jack.