6

-

-

  "Hello?"

Yoongi's breath hitched and his heart was beating way too fast. He had forgotten that this is like- his idol. "H-Hello?" He mumbled.

"Yoomfi!" The sound of Jimin's voice echoed through Yoongi's empty apartment.

"Jimin?" He sounded unsure as he spoke, and his voice was still a little shaky.

"Did you eat, Yoongi?" Jimin sounded a little more serious through the phone. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked as Yoongi positioned himself to lay on his pillow with his phone sitting on his chest, on speaker phone.

He nodded. "Yes, I did."

"That's good." A moment of silence fell between them before Yoongi heard ruffling on the other end of the phone. "What was it?"

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. "What was what?" He asked in complete confusion.

He could hear Jimin giggle through the phone. "What was it that you ate, Yoongi?"

"O-Oh." Yoongi felt like he was stupid, which rarely ever happens when he just listens to Jimin on YouTube. He had never realized that he doesn't talk. It's always Jimin. "I uh- I ate my normal breakfast. Eggs and toast.."

A small ooh came through the speaker. "I actually haven't eaten yet." Jimin said.

Yoongi huffed. "Well, get your ass up and go eat the most important meal of the day."

Jimin laughed as Yoongi mocked his voice. "Fine, but you're helping me choose what to eat, then." He said as he stood up from his probably too soft bed. "Hold on." He said as he managed to make his way to the kitchen.

All Yoongi could hear was ruffling through the phone before Jimin sighed to himself.

"Okay. I have cereal, waffles—"

"Eat cereal." Yoongi cut him off. "It's easy to make and the quicker you get done, the quicker you can talk to me." He explained to him.

Jimin smiled even though Yoongi couldn't see him. "Okay. But only because I get to talk to you quicker." He laughed to himself.

Yoongi slightly felt like he came off wrong when he said that, but Jimin didn't mind.

"I'll text you when I'm done eating." Jimin said, and Yoongi could faintly hear a cabinet being closed. "Bye bye, Min Yoongi."

"Bye bye, Park Jimin."

~