8

Yoongi was scared to answer the Facetime at first. He didn't know what to expect and he was scared of what Jimin would think when he saw him through the pixels on the screen.

  "Woah, look at you in your pajamas!" Jimin smiled at his screen as Yoongi looked down at himself, remembering his attire.

  "Well, look at you." Yoongi couldn't hold his smile back as he looked at Jimin. "All real and shit." He joked with the younger.

  Jimin giggled and it made Yoongi's heart do a thing. "As real as ever. Is it hard to believe?"

  "Yes." Yoongi answered truthfully.

  If you were to tell him years ago that he would be sitting in his room on the phone with Park Jimin, he'd call you absolutely insane. But now, actually doing that, he feels.. special.

  "Im convinced that you're staring at the wall because you're lost in your thoughts and hopefully not because you see a ghost." Jimin said, which made Yoongi look back at his phone. Jimin's face was a little more serious that it was before. "So, which is it?"

  "I can't believe I'm talking to you."

  Jimin nodded as he looked at his screen at the other. It was obvious that he was having some sort of inner problem and Jimin wished that he could truly help him out or at least hug him because the look on his face said a thousand of unsaid words. "You don't have to be so surprised that you're talking to me." He said.

  Yoongi's eyes pierced through his phone as he stared at Jimin. He had no clue how much he meant to Yoongi. He probably never will.

  "I've always wanted to talk to you, Jimin." Yoongi sighed to himself. "I always imagined it differently, though." He bit his lip.

  "Is this some weird sex dream—"

  "No-" Yoongi choked as Jimin giggled.

  "You've wanted to talk to PJimin, my YouTube account." Jimin sighed even though his smile was still on his face. "I'm not saying that I'm any different to really get to know, but there's things that I don't tell my subscribers that maybe one day someone will learn."

  Yoongi's head tilted. "Like what?"

  Jimin sat there for a moment, truly thinking as he looked up at the ceiling. "I've always wanted to sing for them." He smiles warmly.

  "Really?" Yoongi sounded surprised.

  "Yeah." Jimin looked back at the camera. "TaeTae says I'm good, but I'm just scared to show anyone. It's just.. YouTube is hard, Yoongi." He frowned a little. Yoongi wanted to hold him through the phone right then.

  "Why is it hard?"

  Jimin was silent as they both stared at their phone. He didn't know how to explain it.

  "They expect so much from me." He stated. "So much that I can't always give to them."

  "Jimin.." Yoongi bit onto his lower lip as he laid back onto his pillow. Jimin did the same thing, mirroring Yoongi's actions.

"Yes?" He pressed his cheek into his pillow.

Yoongi smiled at him. "Maybe you should just relax a little." His low, soft voice tempted Jimin as he closed his eyes and took a deep breah. "There you go. Just relax." Yoongi smiled.

"Relax.." Jimin repeated.

"Relax." Yoongi whispered.

-

  Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open. His eyebrows furrowed as he noticed that he had fallen asleep. As he messily looked around for his phone, he finally found it and saw that through the screen, there was Yoongi, sleeping. He had set up his phone in a way that he could still be seen softly breathing. Jimin's mouth formed an o as he realized that they fell asleep on the phone together.

  "Shit." Jimin whispered as he realized what time it was. Way past noon. He watched as Yoongi's eyes shot open. "Well you sleep lightly, don't you?" Jimin chuckled.

  By the way Yoongi woke up, he would've thought he was faking it- but then Yoongi groaned and turned over on his own bed, making the camera shift a little on his side.

  "Go back to sleep." Yoongi whined.

  Jimin giggled at how he sounded. "I didn't film anything today." He stated. "And I was supposed to upload two hours ago."  

  "Why did you sleep so long?"

  "Why did you let me?" Jimin asked as he stretched out on his bed with a yawn.

  Yoongi turned back to his phone to huff into it. "I just told you to relax." He said.

  "Well, I did." Jimin pressed his nose into his pillow, trying to hide his smile.

  "That's good." Yoongi smiled, too.

  "No~ Now I'll have people asking me why I took so long to upload." Jimin whined.

  The older of the two sighed. "Jimin.."

  "Yoongi.."

  "Hyung." Yoongi corrected. "Jimin, it's your channel. Other people don't have a say in what you post, when you post, how you post. Now shut up and go upload something so I can watch it and go back to sleep." He chuckled.

  Jimin laughed as the weight lifted from his shoulders. "I'm telling them it's your fault that I uploaded so late." He pouted.

  "You wouldn't do that." Yoongi laughed.

  "Watch me."

~