42

-

-

  Jimin jumped out of his bed and fixed his hair as he passed his mirror. All he was wearing was shorts and his hoodie, and he slid on his slides before he started running towards his door.

  He opened the door and his eyes lit up at the sight of Yoongi. Precious, handsome, amazing Min Yoongi. At his doorstep.

  "Hyung.." Jimin smiled brightly as he wrapped his clingy self around Yoongi, making the older smile and hug him back.

  "Damn, you smell good." Yoongi laughed.

  Jimin squeezed him tighter and nuzzled into his hyung's neck. "I took a bath with scents."

  "Is this really our first conversation in person since like- three months ago?" Yoongi asked.

  "I don't care because now you're here."

-

  They both were playfully teasing each other as they cooked dinner. It had seemed like forever since they had last cooked together. Jimin missed this the most. He learns so many things from Yoongi and it makes him look smart.

  Smart is sexy.

  Yoongi is suddenly sexy.

  Jimin's mind is wrecked as he imagines Yoongi's hands on his skin instead of the chicken he was cutting. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Jimin's mind?

  "Baby, where did you put the salt?" Yoongi pulled Jimin out of his thoughts.

  Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked for his salt. "I- I thought you weren't going to call me that anymore?" He pouted.

  Yoongi placed the knife he was holding onto the counter as he turned his head to the younger. "Why? Why can't I call you that?" He asked as he washed his hands and waited for a reply as he dried them off.

  "I already told you—"

  "Tell me again." Yoongi smiled innocently as he leaned against the counter, now crossing his arms over each other.

  Jimin sighed. "It-It makes me feel.. I'm not sure what it makes me feel, hyung."

  Yoongi walked towards him, making him feel small. "You're my baby." He placed his hands on a shooken Jimin's hips and pulled him closer to his body. Jimin got flustered and turned his head away to hide himself.

  "H-Hyung.."

  "You're my pretty baby." Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin's bare forehead, making him squeal and squirm underneath him.

  "Hyung, s-stop!" Jimin pressed his hands against Yoongi's and pushed him away.

Yoongi laughed lightly at him. "You're so confusing, Jiminie. One minute you're wanting me here, next minute you're pushing me away.. Baby, do you wanna hear something?"

"What..?"

"I like you." Yoongi stated. Jimin's mouth opened slightly as he looked up at Yoongi. "I'm not so sure that you like me too, but judging by the way you act, I'm sure something had you feeling this way, so.." He bit his lower lip.

  "S-So what, hyung?"

  Yoongi lifted his hand to Jimin's cheek. "So can I kiss you, Jiminie?" He asked.

Jimin felt like he would die if he stared into Yoongi's eyes for too long. The feeling of his hand against his skin was a lot better than he pictured it would be. "Y-Yeah." He stuttered as a small smile appeared on his face.

The older smiled back as he barely leaned down to Jimin's face, making their noses brush against each other. They scanned each other's faces until Yoongi's lips slowly pressed against the younger's in a loving way, letting his eyes slowly close with Jimin's following.

This is exactly how Jimin pictured being kissed. Loving, gentle, sweet.. It's perfect.

Yoongi was gently pressing against Jimin's lips as he pulled him closer to his own body. He couldn't help but smile into the kiss, but Jimin's big lips trembled against his.

He pulled away from Jimin and rested his thumb on the smaller's bottom lip.

"Baby, why are you so nervous?"

  Jimin blushed as he looked away from Yoongi. "You're my first kiss. What the hell am I supposed to do, hyung?" He asked shyly.

  "I'll show you."

  Yoongi captured Jimin's lips in his a little more forcefully this time, causing Jimin to gasp. He sucked on Jimin's lower lip before licking his way into his mouth.

He pushed Jimin against the counter, gaining more access into his mouth as he pulled Jimin's head towards him. Jimin's eyes were closed tightly as his hyung took over him.

  Jimin felt completely dominated as Yoongi kissed him. He was still gentle, but the way he held onto him made him feel taken care of- like Yoongi was leading him into what to do.

  Their tongues were slowly colliding and Jimin felt like he couldn't take anymore or else his whole body was going to explode.

  "H-Hyung."

  Yoongi pulled away and they were both heavily breathing as they looked into each other's eyes. "Sorry," Yoongi's eyes fluttered closed again and he pressed his lips against Jimin's cheek. "Didn't mean to do that."

  "N-No it's okay, I just- You- Damn." Jimin chuckled as he couldn't find his words.

  Yoongi laughed lightly as he let Jimin go. "You're so cute. I wanna keep you in my pocket." He ran a hand into Jimin's hair.

  Jimin giggled. "Hyung~" He pouted as he pulled Yoongi back to him and wrapped his arms around him, pressing his face into Yoongi's shoulder. "Promise me that we'll always be friends." He held him tighter.

  Yoongi's body tensed. "O-Oh I- Okay. I promise that we'll always be friends, no matter what happens." He kissed Jimin's head.

  "Okay, so then what about.. Something more, hyung?" Jimin's cheeks turned redder.

  "Oh." Yoongi let out a sigh of relief. "Shit, I thought you were actually going to friend zone me after all of that, Jiminie." He said.

  Jimin looked up at him. "We are friends."

  "Oh?"

  "You're my bestest friend." Jimin kissed Yoongi's nose hesitantly. "But- But I want to be yours, too." He mumbled quietly.

  Yoongi nodded his head, finally understanding the confusing boy. "Okay, then. I promise that we'll always be friends. But, will you also be my boyfriend?" Yoongi smiled.

  Jimin smiled as well. "Well, duh."

"But, baby.." Yoongi's voice was low against Jimin's ear. "If we do this, you do realize that I won't be here with you all the time, right?"

The younger frowned up at Yoongi. "Then love me while you are here." He mumbled.

Yoongi's lips curved upwards as he hugged Jimin tighter to his own body. "Okay."

"Now go season the chicken." Jimin playfully pushed Yoongi away as he reached behind him to present the salt to his new boyfriend.

"Okay, baby."

~