What are you doing here?

I only own Haru and London and their family.
____________________________________________________________________________
London just wanted to get her niece from school, go to a cafe, and come home to a warm living room and watch Christmas movies with her niece--but no. She came home with her niece to see a bunch of men and a few women unconscious on her floor.

Her niece, Haru, was too sleepy to notice. The angry spirit just walked passed them, into the kitchen and made some popcorn like she always did on Fridays. The 16 yr old also happened to be stuck trying to locate said popcorn. London just stood in the doorway. She then pulled out her phone and called emergency services.

"Hello, emergency services. What's your problem?"
"Hi, this is London. Toronto's governor, there are multiple strange people in my house."
"Miss London, can you describe them for me?"
"One of them looks kinda like a banana, a decent amount of them are jacked, and I think one of them looks like... David Bowie?"
"... Ma'am, are you okay? You haven't been drinking again have you?"
"What, no way! I am not kidding and I haven't drank since the event 3 weeks ago."
"Ma'am, I will send over your husband. Maybe he can help."
"My husband is in the United States for two weeks on a business trip."
"Well, I'm sure your niece will willingly help. Now good night, governor."
"Wait, don't hang up--"

"Haru! Stop looking for popcorn, movie night is cancelled." The fuming brunette called, and leaned against the wall in the living room. A despair filled 'aw' comes from the kitchen and out comes a gloomier than usual teenager. Haru, just sits cross-legged on the ottoman next to her aunt and only just notices the people passed out in the room.

"Okay, I know you have problems, but why did you kidnap a bunch of cosplayers?" The teen questions her aunt, knowing her similarities to different antagonists from movies and TV shows, "Did they call you ugly?"

"No, dear Haru. They didn't call me anything. They were here when we got here and I've never seen them before in my whole life."

"Yeah you have. Remember when we watched all those anime together a few months ago?" An eyebrow raised.

"Of course I do-" a look of realization, "Oh my God..."

Haru tilted her head to the side. The young spirit decided to try and wake them up, but they beat her to it. The first person to wake up was a red head that had fluffy hair and a hair noodle. He woke up at the same time as a boy with freckles and pink-purple(?) hair and an odd purple sweater. She recognized the two as Kakyoin Noriaki and Vinegar Doppio.

The two boys seemed to be in a complete daze. London cleared her throat, grabbing their attention. However, they also noticed the other people in the room. The two females would admit that their cosplays are really well done, they just won't say it out loud.

(Change of dialogue because who cares about perfect grammar)

London: Who are you and why are you in my house?

???: Um, I am Kakyoin Noriaki.

???: I-I'm Doppio Vinegar...

London: Don't bulls*** me. Those are the names of fictional characters. Now I suggest you give me your actual names.

Haru: Maybe they're actually telling the truth auntie...
She says puting her hand on the 30 year olds shoulder.

London: Well, how can you be sure?

Haru: We can't but they look extremely confused, so it would be best to let them stay here for now.

The girl only, a year younger than the boys that are awake, looks at them with a smile.

Haru: I'll believe the both of you for now. While we wait for the others to wake up, I'll bring you guys around the house for a room you can use.

Haru walks off, Kakyoin and Doppio not to far behind her--both asking her questions as they walked off like if they are really fictional characters and a bunch of other things.

Just to London's luck, another one woke up. She recognized this one quickly because his hair seemed to fuse with his hat. He was 'Jotaro Kujo' if she's gonna trust her niece's intuition.

London: Don't speak, just go out and down the hall. Your red haired friend and a boy with purple hair went that way with my niece. She decided we will be taking care of you and the others for now. You should still be able to see them if you walk into the hall now.

The tall boy just glared at the woman than walked in the direction of Haru and the other two.

Now, over the course of hours, the females have escorted each character to a room with a bit of difficulty. Now we join them in the kitchen after everything has been dealt with and everyone has eaten.

London: Haru...

The small girl looks at her aunt and sees that the dark skinned woman has a smile on her face. A type of smile that hasn't been on her face in quite a while.

London: How can you be so trusting. Don't you know that just makes you an easy target?

Haru:... I've noticed that it makes me an easy target, but a friend of mine is an easier one. But I just believe everyone deserves love and to be treated with kindness. No matter how bad they may be.

London looks away, looking out the window, still smiling.

Haru: It may be hard to be kind to people and love them because, well they can do stupid things and are kinda terrible. But you should always at least try to be nice.

The girl stands, picking up the cup of hot chocolate she was drinking and walks towards the arch separating the kitchen from the foyer.

Haru: I'm gonna call my mom. I haven't spoken to her in a while. Goodnight Auntie London.

The teen waves walking out the door.

London: *mutters* Goodnight Haru...

The woman then stands and cleans the dishes that she and everyone else left in the sink. She finishes quickly and looks out the window towards the stars.

London: God, why are these people here? Is this a new challenge for us to deal with? Or are they here by accident?

She stays silent for a while then walks out the kitchen towards her room, turning off all the lights.

Soon, the whole house is silent save for the people who snore when they sleep.

______________________________________
Hey everyone who is actually reading this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry for the change of dialogue so soon in the story.

I noticed that there wasn't many stories like this for JJBA and figured I may as well make this.

Also, I got confused about Doppio's age. One thing said that he is canonically 17 but others say he is pretty close to Diavolo's age. So if anyone knows his actual age, plz tell me.

Also for the call with emergency services, that was inspired by someone else's story called "the misadventures of (y/n)" it's funny but it hasn't been updated yet and I hope that person updates their story soon, it's pretty good.

Anyway, goodbye and have a nice day/night!