Day 1 part 2

Chapters are gonna be shorter from now on. My poor brain hurts.
Also, POV is randomness now.
____________________________________________________________________________

Haru
___________
Will? I haven't heard from him in a full 5 months! Why is he suddenly calling my Auntie right now?

I glance to my left out of instinct and see Sarah and Cate have already gathered with me to hear the conversation. The Pillarmen and Abbacchio weren't to far behind the two. I look back over and see my auntie has a look of shock and happiness, she then says something pretty quickly and hangs up.

"Sarah! Why didn't you tell me that everyone else was in town?" My aunt asks the young lady next to me. Wait, everyone else? The entire friend group? Who are they planning to kill this time?

"... I'm pretty sure Will have you more info... so you don't really need to ask me." The fox like child said, she's obviously avoiding a rant if she isn't speaking so normally. She grabs her hair, starts playing with it, and walks off. She grabbed Esidisi in the process and that group went back to the patio, Mikitaka, Josuke, and now Formaggio waiting for who must have been their judges before going back to some competition of theirs.

I look at Cate but she and Abba had already gone back to Bucciarati and Doppio.

"Oh, also Will told me to tell you that all these people are here because of Monica and Shelby." My aunt says. I slowly look towards her and I'm sure my eyes are twitching.

"I'm sorry, what!"

"Yeah, Shelby wanted to experiment with something and they ended up doing a bad thing that actually is pretty cool. Anyway, I'm going to head upstairs and talk to your mother, bye-bye dear!" And like that, she's gone.

Dang it. What do I do now?

~•°•×•°•~
Sarah
~•°•×•°•~

Esidisi is very warm! I love it!!!
Also, what's with Will, suddenly calling in like that? Besides, he said he would be honing his tech skills in Japan.

Wait, how long ago was that? If I can't remember, that means I need to stop falling asleep so often.

I'm already on the verge of passing out. Esidisi is really warm and being next to the Pillarmen is actually kinda like being surrounded by giant pillows. They are nicer than they let on.

I looked over to the 3 that aren't on the patio with us and realize that they are trying to make popsicles in the snow. This happens to actually intrigue me, I guess I'll stay up a little longer to see this. I kinda wanna see them fail though. But that's a mean thought so I'll just... Push it to the side.

For now.

~•°•×•°•~
Cate (A person I can't read too well)
~•°•×•°•~

Abbacchio is a dad...

First thing that's crossing my mind right now, but I kinda don't wanna get on his bad side. Bucciarati is very nice though. I also think he adopted me but okay. Sarah is outside and despite her disliking for people way taller than her, she seems perfectly comfortable with those Aztec God like beings.

I look back over to where Haru was and see that she has sat with Trish and won't stop looking at her. However, I don't care all that much, so I'm gonna keep my attention on my phone.

I put my earbuds in and put on a Hatsune Miku song to simply enjoy myself and ignore some people. I can only handle so much weird and I have my friends for that.