chapter7

Amber POV 

Im walking down the hall, almost back home, i got more balloons and some streamers. im almost at the door when i feel someone wrap their hand around my mouth,shoulders and waist, 2people. i could handle one but i wasnt sure about two so i struggle letting go of the stuff i was carrying, struggling and trying to scream. the next thing i feel is intence pain in my head as someone hits me with what feels like a hammer, i fall unconciouss wondering how this couldve happened. 

Hunter POV 

everyones parents are here and we are having a good time until my mom asks "where is amber?" oh my god i totally forgot she left about 3 hours ago! where could she be? "i dont know she left about 3 hours ago saying she went for some balloons.she hasnt been back since" i reply "we should go look for her!!" christina says. "yeah man its not like her to run off like that " uriah states. "ill stay here and see if she comes back" i offer. "good idea hunter" my father says. the rest of them head out to search while i clean up and put in a movie and think amber is probrably fine...right? after a few hours i hear a noise. it sounds like one person so i call out "hey sis where were you?" no answer "everybody is out looking for you!" no answer "amber?....Ambeeeerrr?....." i walk out of my room and see someone i wished i hadnt seen and another person i thought i would never see. 

oh god amber what did you get into?....