Chapter 3

-Tobias-

We walked into Zeke and Shauna's shared apartment, and sat down in a circle. I had Tris on my right and Zeke on my left.

"Alright," Zeke starts, "everyone knows the rules. If you don't complete the truth or dare, you take of an article of clothing. Socks and shoes DO NOT count. Okay, my house, I go first. Ummm..... Christina, truth or dare?"

"Truth" Christina answers.

"PANSYCAKE!"

"SHUT UP URIAH!" We all yell in unison.

"Ok, Christina, if you could date anyone beside Will, in this room, who would you date?"

"Four."

I see Tris eyeing up her friend so I tap on her shoulder. When she turns around I point at Christina then put my finger in my mouth and pretend to gag. This made her laugh.

"Okay, umm... Four. Truth or Dare?" Christina asks.

I pick dare because I have too many secrets.

"I dare you... to let Tris sit on your lap."

I lift up Tris and place her small frame into my lap.

"Uriah, truth or-" I start but then get cut off by Uriah.

"DARE! I AINT NO PANSYCAKE!"

"I dare you to tell us 1 of your fears."

Uriah swiftly removes his shirt.

"Tris, candor or dauntless?"

"Dauntless" she responds.

"There's my girl," I whisper seductivly in her ear.

"Tris," Uriah starts, "I dare you to let Four throw knifes at you."

"Okay" Tris said.

"Wait what? I thought you would say no" Uriah says to Tris.

I guess he didn't hear what happened during initiation.

"It has happened before, I don't see the harm of doing it again" Tris says.

"Lets go down to the training room, want to watch, Uriah?" I ask him, chuckling. I can't believe he didn't hear about what happened during initiation.

We walked down to the training room and Tris stands in front of the target while I prepare three knives. Once we are both ready I get into my stance and throw my first knife, it lands about an inch away from her elbow. The second knife I throw doesn't even land an inch above her head. Finally, the third knife. I throw it and it just barely nicks her ear, same way I did it during initiation.

"Really, Four?!?! Again?!?!" Tris questioned.

Uriah just stood there, looking lost as ever so I was nice and explained it to him.

"During initiation, Al wasn't doing to good with knife throwing and one slipped out of his hand when Eric walked by. Eric told him to go get it and Al said he was afraid. Then Eric told Al to go stand in front of the target while I threw knives at him, if he flinched, he was out. Tris bravely took his spot and let me throw knives at her instead. I hit right by her elbow, above her head, and nicked her ear, just like this time."

"Wow, that's harsh" Uriah said and looked over at Tris.

I did too.

"Yep. She's my brave little cookie!"

We went back and did a couple more truths and dares before me and Tris decided to head back to our apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So today my cat like totally freaked out and attacked my dad!!! It was so funny😂😂😂 Anyway vote! Comment! Keep reading my bookworms!

~Liv