Chapter 11

-Tobias-

Once all the initiates had gotten to the pit I began to explain training to them.

"Transfers, you will be trained separately from the Dauntless-borns, but you will be ranked together. The rankings will determine what jobs you go into. From leadership to guarding the fence to keeping the faction less from killing each other."

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

Tris spoke up next, "There are three stages of training. The first is physical, we will push you to your breaking point and see how far you can go in methods of combat. The second is mental, again breaking point. You will face your worst fears and conquer them, unless they conquer you first. The third stage is where you go through your fear landscape in front of the leaders, who will evaluate you and your time, then decide the final rankings. Got it?"

Again they nodded their heads showing they understood.

"Follow me to the dining hall" I say.

They all file into the dining hall after me. Me and Tris go sit at our regular table with all of our friends.

"Hey" all of our friends say once we sit down.

"So, Uriah, how are your trainees?" Tris asks.

"Good, I guess. But I can't scare them, they already know how goofy I am."

"Uriah, your just not as scary as me and Tris" I inform Uriah.

"No! I am plenty scary!" Uriah argues.

Christina then decided to join the table so I asked her.

"Chris, who do you think is scarier? Me or Uriah."

"You. Four you are like the scariest person I know."

"Chris, what about me. Whose scarier, me or Uriah?" Tris questioned her best friend.

"Sorry Uriah but Tris is way scarier than you" Christina broke the news to Uriah.

"Ha!" Tris shouted in triumph.

"Tris, we should get going we have to train tomorrow" I whisper in Tris' ear.

"Bye guys, we are gonna go home" Tris tells everyone at our table.

As we walk back to our apartment I whisper into her ear again.

"How did I end up with someone as perfect as you?"

She just giggles in response.

We get in our apartment and she changes into one of my shirts. She snuggles up to me and that's how we fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for 100 reads!!! I love you all!!! Vote! Comment! Keep reading my bookworms!

~Liv