Chapter 1

I used to wonder what life is about or why are we even alive. In my opinion,i thought that as a human being we are created to build and populate the earth and to fulfill our duty as humans. That's why i dedicate my life for maths and to take care of my brother only. I didn't care about myself or my surroundings so it didn't matter to me what to do with my life. I just escape from this world by music and solving math problems.

My thoughts were cut by my little brother'sarrival. As always, he throws his bag anywhere and as always i scold him.

"Still preparing for the year?" Jeff asked while taking the mushed potatoes dish that i made for him.

"yeah tomorrow is the first day for colleges."

"Can you please do something beside that? Go and have fun , but not to much. Just get yourself out of that misery" he said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at him and concentrated on the math problem. He pouted then laughed "I'm going out tonight with my girlfriend kay?"

I groaned "i can't believe you're actually dating. You're still 16."

"Well, that's a very regular age to date you are the one who's keeping herself to rot" he shrugged and i frowned.

"Jeff, language please. And beside that it's my decision. Let's not talk about that just don't be out there after our time limit." He shrugged and nodded taking his plat and sat in front of the TV watching a boxing match.

If you were wondering where are our parents or why am i ordering him like that then you should know that our parents died in a car accident 6 years ago. We know no relatives and i just had to take care of my little boy brother.

....

I wake up earlier than my time attendance, as usual. I did my morning routine and dressed into my formal outfit. My long tight brown dress and made my hair into a wavy curls which reached past my shoulders. I got down to my little brother, who was sleeping on the coach. I got close to his ears carefully and shouted in his ears.

"Fuck, stay away from us I'll kill you" i laughed loudly and he groaned "what was that for?" He said scratching his neck.

"You slept on the couch, AGAIN. Now get up and do some morning exercises till i make us breakfast."

"Bella, you woke up last night and covered me with the blanket and i was still sleeping . Why did ya wake me up now when you had the chance to wake up at night??" He said taking the blanket of him.

"You should sleep so i didn't want to wake ya up. And as a punishment i woke ya up earlier than usual to workout." I yelled from the kitchen and i heard him whining and cursing.

"Watch your language mister."i said to annoy him more.

I made him breakfast and got out and found him doing his push-ups. I always tell him to exercise to keep his body fit. I give him the food and went to the door to wear my heels.

"Woho. Don't tell me you're going out like that?"

"Jeff, it's college not a bar. Besides, I'm sure that no one will hit on their professor ."i shrugged. He came close to me and give me a kiss on my cheek. "Stay safe" he mumbled and sat on the sofa watching the TV.

"jeff, don't be late to school eh?"

"fine don't worry"

i nodded and grabbed my bag and got to the car. This is going to be a long day.

....

I head to my first class and as every year, i see students whose body is covered with tattoos and piercing. On the other hand, there are the smart ones -or what people usually say "Nerds" - those are the ones who always gets me. I don't know why but i could feel them and those also who i help the most. Although the tattoo covered people don't attend usually but i have to admit some of them are brilliant but they spoil themselves and let there talent fade away. As i was new at teaching, I always make sure to do what i can to guide everyone in my class.