《There and Back》

England and France were at war with each other. Each nation wanted to have America, a newer nation that had just been "born", as their little brother. During this time America was staying at England's house until the war was over.

February 1763 the conflict between the two older nations had ended and America was now in England's care. The day the battle was over England had come home.

The young American sat in the living room of the older nation's house playing with some toys that England had given him before he left to battle France. Suddenly he heard a click of the front door lock unhitching, and the squeaking sound of the door being pushed open. England had stepped inside in his full military uniform. Although his face was covered with wounds that looked to be still fresh. On his clothing there were dark spots resembling gun powder and a few rips in the fabric as well.

When the younger nation saw his "older brother" come back home joy had overwhelmed his mind. He dashed towards his "big brother" and gave him a great big hug. "Mr. England!" The American yelled in excitement as his tiny arms wrapped around England's neck, "You're back! I missed you so much!" Seeing the younger country made England smile. He gave a low chuckled before replying, "Yes, I'm back lil' brother! I missed you also!" England, having missed America so much, he didn't want to let the younger country out of his arms.

The little American pointed to a cut a little more than a centimeter under England's right eye before asking, "What happened there, Mr. England?" England ran his finger over the wound. "Oh this thing? It's alright I'll be fine." The British man promised. But really that wound had made him partially blind for the time being. "Ah! I know! Let's go get a band-aid for it! That'll make it feel better!" America said before running into the kitchen to look for things the patch up the older country's wound.

The American left the living room England slipped his red military jacket off and placed it on the coat hanger before sitting on the couch waiting for America to return. "Ugh, the battle with France was difficult..." He began to talk to himself, "But at least we came to an agreement and settled everything." A few seconds after that the little hero had returned with a first aid kit in his hands. Next to England, America sat on his knees and started to patch up the cut. England was thankful for having America care for him. "There all better!" America said. "Why thank you young chap! It feels like it was never there before." The little hero smiled hearing that his "big brother" was feeling better. He then again hugged the British man, "I'm glad you feel better!" England patted the younger nation on the head, "Well I do have you to look after me." England playfully said. 'I just love this kid!'
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
~The End~