《Angels Sometimes Loose Their Wings》

A/N: Inspired by a doujinshi called "Tree Climbing and a Red Skirt"
—Admin Em

They say only one kind of person who can see angels. A person with a soul, pure as winter's snow. They say it whoever possesses one is "special". They say they are innocent. They say they are kind and gentle. They say that they are never forgetful. But they are the easily consumed by a darkness.

God sent me to this boy. A boy with a aura and a soul that was perfectly pure. Never had I gotten a job like this before, so I didn't want to mess it up.

Two rules when you are under God as an angel: Rule one, as a guardian angel of a soul you must protect the human you are assigned to. And rule two, you must never be caught. I guess I broke those two simple rules the moment I met "him". The boy with a aura and a soul that was perfectly white.

Years had pasted, when I first met Alfred, but over those years he had forgotten about me. He couldn't see me. He couldn't hear my calls and pleads for him. I was totally heart broken... And for the first time as an angel I cried. I experienced the emotion of pain and sadness. And with that I disappeared completely. The only thing Alfred had been left with were small flashbulb memories of me. He couldn't piece together the puzzle quite yet. But then I fell from the sky and he remembered everything. My name. My looks. My voice... My voice, once I was reunited with Alfred, was almost completely gone. The voice of an angel stolen away. But not only was my voice stolen but my wings. I told God that if I were to be happy I wouldn't need them anymore. That I didn't have to be an angel, to protect the one I care most for. So God ripped my wings from my back and stole my voice. It felt like every bone in my body was being broken one by one and that someone had poured acid down my throat. This is my punishment for what I chose. But right now... I don't ever regret my decision.

AN: This story popped into my head after reading this doujinshi called "Tree Climbing and a Red Skirt". It is three parts long and is super feelsy! I cry every time I read it. So I highly recommend this doujinshi if you really enjoy UsUk. If you need a link to it here is one that includes all three parts: http://yumekotan.tumblr.com/post/21995567140/tree-climbing-and-a-red-skirt-part-1
—Admin Em