●1.0●

This is the actual first chapter😙

"Jk if you don't get down here, I'll get you myself!" Crystal yelled from downstairs.

Jk rolled over as he laid on his bed facing his white ceiling, the light from his opened curtain illuminated the room.

Hearing the loud stomps of Crystal coming down the hall caused the boy to groan.

"Ya decent or nah?" She asked while walking into his bedroom.

"CRYSTAL!" He yelled while grabbing a pillow. "Get the FUCK out!" He threw it.

The girl scoffed as she placed a hand on her hip. "Its the second to last day of school and we're going to be late"

"We?" He asked confused. "You're making a choice to be late"

Cyrstal rolled her eyes. "Get up" she grabbed his ankle.

Jk pulled his foot away. "Can you leave ?"

"No" she folded her arms. "And your room reeks" she gagged while looking around, her brows arching with a grin.

"Someone's been busy" she eyed his dresser.

Jk grabbed the bottle as he threw it in his drawer. "Mind your business" he sat up.

"I can't help myself but to be nosy"

The boy glared at her. "Well atleast get out so i can get change"

The girl grinned. "Why? And miss the show" she teased.

Jk sighed as he got up and grabbed her by the leg and throwing her over his shoulders.

"Stay out!" He placed her outside his door before slamming it.

The girl scoffed as she looked at her nails. "Whatever "

○•••••••○

"

Are you joining the dance team with me this summer?" Crystal asked as she watched him organise his locker

He eyed her before closing the locker."I've been thinking about trying out for the Bulldogs this summer"

Crystal gave him a disgusted look.

"Why would you want to hang out with those assholes?"

"No rea-" Jk trailed off. "-son"

Crystal follwed his smugged face to see him staring at the one and only Tiana Wilson.

"What's your deal man?" Crystal hit him in his chest harshly.

"What the fuck!" He grabbed his chest, rubbing it.

"You're looking like a creep" she folded her arms. "Atleast say hi or something"

Jk scrunched his nose up. "No I don't" he paused. "Do I?"

The girl nodded.

Jk raked his hands through his hair. "Talking about me being a creep, i had another dream" he smiled "in this one I was her tutor "

Crystal raised a brow suggestively. "So  she didn't try to kill you this time?" She asked. "You need help, it's an obsession at this point"

Jk rolled his eyes.

"I doubt she would ever like you, plus she's a stuck up bitch just like everyone in this school."

Jk didn't care for Crystals opinion, she never liked any of the girls he found attractive or dated.

She especially had a distaste for Tiana and her friend Elena.

Crystal soon changed the topic and talked about herself, as usual.

And Jk as usual pretened to listen.

She was ranting about her 100th date going bad as usual. This time was a guy and he supposedly tried to kiss her.

"Men....jerks...I" crystals voice faded in and out as he just stared at Tiana who was laughing with her friends.

She was so mesmerising, he just knew she was just as beautiful on the inside just as she was on the outside.

He had this look on his face, this puppy look. He was in love with just the imagination he had of her. Only heavens know how much more over heels he would fall when he got to know her.

Know her as a person and not just what her Instagram feed had to show.

He wondered if she's ever saw him staring, she may think he's a weirdo.

And just as that thought crossed his mind, the girl looked up her eyes landing in his direction.

Jk nervously looked away, it was so obvious even Crystal realised he wasn't listening.

"Ughhhh" she groaned frastrated.

"What?" He asked trying his best not to look at Tiana to see if she noticed him.

"You know What? Not only are you a pussy but you're a jerk" she slapped him and walked off.

The boy held his face with a shocked expression as the whole corridor stared.

His eyes followed Crystal who stormed off.

"What the fuck did I do?"

Some of the kids snickered. "That's the question we always ask" Mark from his science class said while walking pass.

Jk looked around as he grabbed his bag and he noticed Tiana and Elena looking at him before turning away laughing.

He felt embarssed. "She probably thinks he's a jerk and a pussy"

He sighed.

Great first impression.

》》》》》

Vote
Comment
Thnx