●9●

Jungkook sat at a table at the furthest end of the library as he checked his watch.

Tiana dropped her book bag on the table gaining his attention.

"I'm sorry" she smiled widely.

Jungkook arched his brows a little surprised. "Its okay"

"First day and I'm already fluncking" she sat down.

Jungkook noticed she was wearing a crop yellow top and ripped jeans with a pair of yellow flats.

"You look nice" he complimented her.

Tiana smiled as she went into her bag. "Thank you, and I'm really sorry that I'm late"

Jungkook just smiled as he observed her distracted face.

She was gorgeous.

He admired how beautiful her brown eyes compliment her and when she smiles it's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen in his entire life.

He could tell her how beautiful she is every chance he got.

"So I've been thinking algebra" she looked up at him to see he was already looking at her.

Jungkook nodded at her before going into his bag.

Tiana cleared her throat. "Its summer why are you in a hoodie?" She observed his black hoodie, black jeans and big ass black boots.

Jk shrugged as he opened his book to her page. "Not really a summer guy" he confessed

Tiana chuckled. "Really? I can tell you work out kookie" she paused when she saw the look on his face. "Can I call you kookie?"

Jk was flustered, if his hair wasn't covering his ears she would have seen how red they were.

"I like it" he smiled widely before laughing.

Tiana laughed with him. "I thought you hated it for a second"

The table became quiet.

"So algebra?"

She nodded while clicking her pen on her desk, her cheeks burning from smiling so much.

■□■□■□■□■□

It was now 5 pm and they were packing up to leave.

"Did you drive?" He asked her.

She shook her head no. "Still in the shop."

He ohed. "Want me to take you home?" He asked while slinging his back pack over his shoulder.

Tiana bit her bottom lip as she thought. "That'd be nice" they started to walk beside eachother.

"I have to stop at the shop to help my mom close if you don't mind" he said lowly.

Tiana raised her hands to pull his hoodie down.

"No problem" she chuckled as he scrambled to pull it back onto his head.

"Why hide your hair I think it looks nice" she chuckled.

Jungkook side eyed her. "I haven't brushed it"

She ohed as they walked into the parking lot.

"So am I a good student?" She asked while nudging his side