TORD IS NOW DEED

Viri: Hello! Welcome again!! We have another date from xXRedTheHalfDemonXx and they have 3 questions for Patryk!

Tord: WHAT!? WHY HIM!?

Patryk: Cause I'm better.

Tord: NO!!

Patryk: . . .Shut up Tord. . .

Tord: Fuck you.

Paul: DON'T SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY!!!

Tord: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY FUCK!!!

Viri: STOP WITH THE FIGHTING!!! Now the questions they ask are, 'why does Tord consider you the favorite? how ticklish are you? and who do you love more, Paul or Tord?'

Patryk: Ok, the first one is easy. I'm just nice to him and I'm always there for him in like Paul.

Paul: WHAT!? I'm there for him!

Patryk; Listen, when he's upset and he hugs you, you tell him to get off of you.

Paul: . . .

Tord: It is true.

Paul: Shut the fuck Up you whinny bitch.

Tord: . . . *Runs off crying.*

Patryk: LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!

Paul: UGH, WHATEVER!! *Storms off.*

Patryk: Ugh, I'll take care of them later. .Now, The next question. . .Hmm. .Oh god. .Im actually really ticklish. .

Tom: Hell yeah he is. I saw that Commie tickling him once and he was laughing like crazy.

Patryk: TOM!!

Tom: What? It's true. .

Patryk: Ugh. .The final question. .Um. .I-I. .I don't know how to answer that. If I say I love Paul, Tord will start crying. If I saw I love Tord, Paul will hate me. .Or possibly start crying as well or even. . *Tears Up.* I-I don't wanna talk about it. .

Viri: Ok, were having technical difficulties! We'll be right back!

-Time Skip-

Viri: And we're back! Patryk is better and he's ready to finish the question!

Patryk: Ok. .I love both of them the same!

Viri: That's not an answer!

Patryk: Shut Up! Yes it is!

Viri: It wasn't even part of the question!

Patryk: I DONT CARE!!!

Viri: Ok, ok jeez! Well that's all for now, bye!