Xiang is an explorer. He's going to places Yu never explored before.

Xiang whispered [Don't be afraid.]

Xiang looked up to a moaning Yu. While he tried to reassure Yu, Yu continued to convulse under the work of his fingers. Yu was trembling from all the sensation he was currently feeling for the first time. A virgin Yu was trembling while subjected to the machinations of Xiang's actions, his facial expression looked too sinfully seductive to Xiang.

Xiang [If you are afraid, you can shout loudly, I will stop], he made sure he took care of Yu before himself.

Yu trusted Xiang fully to stop if Yu experienced pain.

Yu [I am not in pain. Just that...]

Those areas that Xiang that touched and/or kissed, created an intense and unexplained sensation in Yu. It created a warm heat under his skin, but this heat created a prickly, numbing, itchy feeling that made him shiver uncontrollably and made him curl up.

Xiang [Do you like it?] Xiang stared at him, hopefully to elicit some response from Yu, and he then laughed to himself. He thought.... Since he is the first person that Yu fell in love with, this sexual and intimate experience should also be a first for Yu. Naturally, Yu would not know how to respond.

Xiang [Everything is fine, relax, just give yourself to me]

He used his mouth to bite onto Yu's white shirt and pulled it up. A stretch of pale, white and glistening skin revealed itself slowly. It is like Xiang was unwrapping his present, as he peeked into his giftbox to see what his gift was. To prepare for his moment, Xiang had played this scene in his head many times. He was simply replaying those scenes in his head onto reality. As Xiang and Yu is moving to the next stage of their relationship by sexual consummation, Xiang was more careful and respectful towards this particular event.

Xiang began to direct his kiss downward, Yu became too aroused by all the stimulation that his moans became more sensual. 

Both of them began to tug at each other's drawstrings of their pants, they had already removed their tops. When they bodies crashed together, their skins touching created an electrifying sensation wherever their naked skin touched.

Yu whispered softly [Xiang Hao Ting.... AHHHHH], as he stared into Xiang. Xiang buried his face between Yu's legs, using his tongue to lick Yu's cock through his briefs. Xiang used his hands to hold Yu's wrist down, making Yu's escape impossible, Yu could only stare at Xiang, as Xiang used his saliva to make his briefs wet. Yu's erection is peeking out under his briefs. Yu is so embarrased by this that he wanted to hide his face in a hole. His face is flushed blood red.

Xiang had did some homework on making love. He explored a few movies and read up on it, he knew the first time is a huge responsibility for him. He placed a pillow under Yu's waist, and then stripped Yu of his briefs. Xiang stared at Yu's private area, he looked at his handiwork proudly: Yu's private area was thoroughly moistened. He was not sure the moisture on Yu's private area was from his saliva, or from the juices from foreplay, or from both.

Xiang [I did not bring any lubricant... so.....] Xiang gave Yu an apologetic smile, he then proceeded to use his fingers to pry open Yu's anal cavity. Yu's hole has never been witnessed by anyone before, not even by Yu himself. Right now, Xiang was using both his tongue and finger to slowly explore this mysterious and unexplored cave, unknown to man.

Other than pain, Yu felt a little weird. His body began to tense up.

Xiang [Don't tense up, I will do it slowly]. Xiang used his finger to slowly penetrate. Xiang spit onto his palms and tried to loosen Yu up. Yu felt some pain, but tolerated it, he does not want Xiang to sense his pain and stop.

Xiang [Ah.... Don't suck.... Ah....]

Yu's anxiety is too obvious, Xiang wanted to find a method to calm Yu down and make him relax, so he used his mouth to suck on Yu's penis, then he used his saliva to lubricate Yu's penis, then lick Yu on his penis glans to maximise pleasure. The sensation is too pleasurable for Yu that it calmed Yu down quickly. The sensation also caused Yu to black out momentarily, both of Yu's eyes began to lose its focus, the head of the penis is too senstive, as Xiang conducted fellatio on Yu, that sexual intensity made Yu teared up.

Xiang's tongue seemed to have a mind on its own, as it found its way from Yu's penis to Yu's hole, continually licking it. Yu's hole became so stimulated that it wzas gaping open and close in intense rhythm, it allowed Xiang to insert a finger inside.

Xiang recalled.... The website taught him to locate the prostate. While Xiang continue to prod Yu's prostate from within, Xiang also paid close attention to Yu's reaction, as long as Yu have any slight form of resistance, he will stop immediately.

Yu aggressively screamed [Ah!!!!]

Upon hearing Yu screamed, Xiang stopped himself instinctively. However, he noticed that scream was a little different than before. It did not sound like Yu is in pan. Instead, it sound like it was derived from sinful pleasure.

Yu white body is flushed angry with red, Yu had been so thoroughly stimulated that his eyes began to water with sinful wanton, Yu used his hands to cover his mouth to stop him from screaming. He slowly began to accept the object that was prodding in his anal cavity. As Xiang observed Yu's wretched visage from all the sexual stimulation, he knew that he did well.

DS