An explosion of white, sticky liquid. They are finally husbands.

Yu [Xiang Hao Ting! Xiang Hao Ting....] Yu sat up, grabbed Xiang Hao Ting and hugged him, his hole had been so thoroughly wasted, that it was flushing angry red, and swollen.

Xiang held a sitting Yu closer to him, kissing Yu on his shoulders, then buried his cock deep into Yu's body. With both of them facing each other, a small little thrust from Xiang was enough to inject intense euphoria into each other. This euphoria was so intense, that Yu was unable to process it, he hugged tightly to Xiang's chest, and then ejaculated onto Xiang's chest.

[UGH!!! UGH!!!] Yu's body shook violently under the intensity of ejaculation, Yu's hole momentarily tightened uncontrollably.

However, Xiang was not totally overwhelmed by lust, that he would not care about Yu. Before he ejaculated, he disciplined himself to withdraw from Yu. As a result, some of Xiang's sperm was ejaculated in Yu's hole, but the rest of ejaculation was found on the resort's bed sheets and Yu's body instead. The white, viscous, and gelatinous formed a shiny layer on Yu's body, making Yu looked extremely obscene.

Yu [Ha.... Hahaha... Xiang.... Xiang Hao Ting]

At this moment, Yu could not have looked anymore sinfully sexy. Having wasted himself by tasting the forbidden fruit of sexual intercourse, both of Yu's eye looked delirious and out of focus, tears have stained Yu's eyebrow, reflecting some of the ambient's light rays, Yu's body was still convulsing from the intercourse, Yu's weak moans had made him sound petite and tantalizing. If Xiang had not known this is Yu's virgin sexual experience, Xiang could have swore that Yu was sex expert with tons of experience, or else Yu could not have looked so wanton and sinful right now.

Xiang [Xi Gu...] Xiang hugged Yu, swiped his sweaty and tousled hair to side of his head, then peppered kisses onto Yu. Both of their eyes reflected the images of each, as they bathed in the intensity of the post-coital sexual experience, they stared hard into each other's eyes, held each other's faces, then planted a deep kiss onto each other's lips. At this moment, they don't have to use words to express how much they loved each other.

Xiang [ I love you... I love you very much].

Yu [ I am too, Xiang Hao Ting] Yu contracted his shoulders, then gave out a pleasurable laugh.

To bask in such a moment is so important, so precious to them, that they wanted to commit this moment into the deepest recesses of their memory, they want to treasure this moment throughout their lives.

DS