Yu's first time

<< After hearing what Zhi Gang Brother explained about his conundrum with Xiang >>

Yu returned to their room. Xiang was watching the television, but when he saw Yu returned, he switched off the television and proceeded to tell Yu that it is mealtime. If Yu haven't contemplated what Zhi Gang Brother told him outside a few moments, he would have let Xiang use this lousy excuse to avoid him again.

Yu walked in front of Xiang, lifted his head without saying anything, and kissed him in the lips. Xiang was not prepared, he was shocked that Yu took the initiative to kiss him, he waited for their lips to part and, stared into Yu's eyes. Yu eyes are filled with emotions that directly transmitted into his heart, he is completely overwhelmed by those eyes.

Yu [I... really really... love you. When I am with you everyday, I am very, very happy... so perfect that.... i could possess the world]

Being together with Xiang all these months, Yu felt that his worries and troubles have waned alot, not because Xiang helped him his problems or shielded him from his problems, but he is imbued with him with endless courage to face his problems.

<< When Yu pushed Xiang away at Yu's house, he blamed himself for forcing himself on Yu. He felt that Yu is afraid of him because he kept forcing himself on Yu. Since then, he tried to temper his desire for Yu by focusing on his mental strength. He does not want to hurt Yu because of his raw desires>>

Xiang was so passionately kissed by Yu that he took back the initiation back by scooping Yu into a tight embrace, he used his mouth to chase Yu's lips. For these 2 days, he had been trying to avoiding Yu. He used all his mental discipline to surpress his sexual desires. Yu's passsionate kiss just unplugged Xiang's floodgate of emotions, Xiang was unable to control the release now.

Yu [I am sorry that I pushed you away].

Yu still felt unsecure. Maybe Xiang treated this entire relationship like some kind game? Could he be treating me like an objective in that game. Like a player, Yu felt that Xiang is using him like a game, working hard to conquer the objectives. Once the objectives had been completed, there was no more goal left. He might find that Yu is no longer fun, he might even find him bothersome. He did not know why Xiang likes him so much....

Xiang did not expect to hear such a confession from Yu. Xiang felt painful for Yu on one hand. On the other hand, he also felt guilty towards Yu and keeps apologizing to him.

Xiang [From now onwards, you don't have to be afraid.]

He stared hard into an unsecure Yu, he placed Yu's hand onto his heart.

Xiang [You are here, you complete me!].

Yu felt that both his eyes started to warm up, a soothing warm crept slowly from his heart to his whole body, it dispelled all the fears and insecurity in his body. Why did he pushed Xiang away at his house? Maybe Yu felt that he lacked self-confidence.

Or both of them kept forgetting the power and magic of three special words...

Yu said it in a reserved and bashful smile [I love you]

Xiang [I love you]. Xiang used his hand to gently caress Yu's back. Next, Xiang flipped Yu onto the soft bed sheets. Xiang looked at the Yu as he fell back gently onto the bed covers, Yu's eyes revealed a sheepishly shy expression, Yu closed his legs in unison. It seemed that they won't be having any dinner tonight.

Xiang peppered quick but intense kisses onto Yu, starting from his head, then to his nosebridge, then to his lips, his jawline, then to his clavicle. Xiang kisses were very gentle. Even when he stripped off Yu's shirt, he is very careful and slow. He would not be rough with Yu despite his body is burning intensely with sexual fire and energy.

Xiang' fingers reached under Yu's shirt, Yu's nipple tip started to hardened and erect from all the kissing. Xiang used his fingers to play with Yu's nipples and rubbed it, Yu responded by moaning aggressively/intensely to Xiang's finger touches...

*Note*<<>> - Extracted portions from other chapters

DS