They exploded like volcanoes, emotions so raw that they reached the stars.

Xiang [ Are you enjoying it?]

Yu nodded his head initially, then shook his head later. He could not comprehend this feeling, but when a mysterious area within his anal cavity was being prodded and rubbed by Xiang's fingertips, it sent debilitating spasms throughout his body, he made him wanting to ejaculate very strongly, like there was an internal switch within his body that could control his innate desires.

Xiang saw the intense pleasure in Yu's face, he continued to finger that particular spot in Yu's hole, so that Yu could prepare himself to fully accept what would happen next...When it's time for both of them to 'unite', Yu had already been thoroughly wasted, he could only moaned [ Ah.... Ah.... Hao Ting.... Ting]

Yu laid on his back, both legs wrapped tightly around Xiang's waist. That area of Yu's body, that no one have ever been intimate with before, is now being penetrated by Xiang's erect penis, that intense sexual intimacy stripped Yu's brain of any mental capabilites.

Xiang whispered [I am here, I'm here... Ah]

Moments ago, Xiang spent some time to pleasure Yu's hole to accept his girth. Right now, both of them are properly united together, Xiang felt utterly satisfied and euphoric. Whenever he felt Yu's hole clenching and expanding around his penis, it made his insertion and withdrawal of his penis into Yu's hole extremely pleasure for him, pushing his emotions to be ecstatic beyond measure.

This is the first time for both of them, hence Xiang was not aggressive. He did not remove the pillow he cushioned beneath Yu's back, while using his hands to supported Yu's waist. He dared not insert too rapidly but. Only when Yu's leg wrapped around his waist, then he slowly move his waist.

Yu [ Very numb, very hot.... Ah!]

A mysterious, yet pleasing sensation engulfed Yu's body that robbed him of his mental capabilities, he could only use his own body to process those pleasure. Whenever Xiang deeply penetrate into Yu's body, Yu let out a high-pitched moan. Whenever Xiang pull out his penis, Yu is unable to control the clenching motion in his hole. These responses from Yu drove Xiang close to ejaculation.

Xiang [Xi Gu, Xi Gu, Ugh.... Ah....]

Xiang opened his mouth, searching frantically and aimlessly for Yu's lips. When he found Yu's lips, he began sucking on a sticky and gelatinous substance emitting from his mouth.

Yu [AH!!!]

He arched his back, grabbed hard onto Xiang's taut trapeiezius muscle, digging his fingers deep into Xiang's shouder.

Yu [Just now, it's like...]. He mumbled into Xiang's ears.Yu had no experience, but whenever Xiang deeply penetrated into him, that feeling of his union with Xiang, completed dominated the satisfaction of his body's demand.

Yu could acutely feel, some sensation within his body was heightened intensely whenever Xiang pushed his erection into him, but he couldn't properly pinpoint exactly where is it, he could only moaned sinfully into Xiang's ear whenever that familiar sensation erupted within him.

Xiang used his erect penis to continuously prod into that same area within Yu, then he asked Yu [Is it pleasurable when I touch you in that area?]

In a very strict sense, both of them were virgins, and this was their first sexual experience, but they had supressed their sexual affections within them for some time, all the sexual energies came undone torrrentially right now, Yu felt his whole body is bombarded by all kinds of pleasure; sexual, intimate, raw, primordial, that he felt his body convulsing under all that stimulation.

DS