Chapter 18

Read till the absolute end of this chapter to get the details for a contest!

Days have passed since Kian and I's little romance. We've determined that we're not going to openly come out with it until after Vidcon is over, then maybe after Vidcon we'll tell our friends.. Maybe.

We don't do anything, unless we're alone of course. I don't know what it is but the feeling of his lips on mine is the most satisfying feeling in the entire world. I never knew I had these feelings for Kian, I was so caught up in Jc.

"Kian, stop!" I giggled as he tickled me on his bed, he smiled and kissed me, pressing me against the headboard of his bed. I crawled on top of him and sat on his lap as we continued to kiss.

Not even five seconds later, we heard the front door open and close. Not thinking anything of it because they don't usually come into Kian's room, we contiued to make out on his bed. But all of a sudden we heard footsteps in front of Kian's door. Kian literally like threw me off the side of the bed as soon as the door opened.

"Hey Kia- Did you just, nevermind. Um, do you know where Arden hid their spare key? Jenn's locked out of the house and their landlord said if they break in again another few hundred dollars will be put on their rent." Jc said as he stood there, completely dumbfounded.

"Yeah, uh. I'll get it." Kian said as he crawled over to the end of the bed and got up, leaving and closing the door behind him. I began getting up but the door opened again, I fell to the ground once again and crawled under his bed.

"Dude, get out of my room." I heard Kian say as the door got violently shut. I sighed and got up, slowly leaving Kian's room and sneaking into my own.

"Who the fuck was that, man? You got a new girl I don't know about?" Jc asked, I heard their muffled voices from the outside of my room.

"What do you mean? There was no one else in my room." Kian lied.

"You can't lie to me, I seen the girl fall to the ground. Come on, just tell me who you're hiding from me."

"It is none of your business, man. Now go help Jenn, dude." Kian said. A few minutes later, my door opened and closed and a handsome Kian laid next to me on my bed.

-3 hours later-

I had fallen asleep on Kian's chest, I opened my eyes a bit and stretched to see a person standing above us. I looked up and then looked back down at Kian who was laying underneath me, still sleeping and holding a tight grip on my waist. I looked back up and realized who the person was, heart-racing.

"What the fuck is this?" Ricky asked as he pointed at us. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, making Kian's grip loosen and causing him to wake up.

"Tell me why the fuck you're in my room." I said sternly as I stared up at him.

"Well, Jc asked me to come get you. You're damn lucky that Jc wasn't the one to come in here and get you." He scoffed.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I stood up and started walking towards the door.

"You might want to fix your sex hair before you go out there." Ricky said, I turned back towards him and flipped him off before walking down the hall to the bathroom.

I fixed my hair and just as I was, Jc walked into the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. Hands in his pockets, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I smiled and looked up at him.

"What did you need, Castillo?" I asked as I leaned against the counter. He smirked and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.