A Home in The Skies

Hi! Oki on stage, telling you a story! Anyways, you can probably tell that there's some cute romance, like I always do.

And, here's a quick question: Should I do a Q/A?

Yes/No Choose one in the comments!

(y/n)'s POV

That day, among the flowers I loved so much, I found love with Vaati. Right there, when he unveiled thoses crystal flowers, he kissed me in the center of the island.

I was so happy, but I was pretty embarrassed as well.

Vaati... He was always so kind to me, and he showed his love for me. I knew that he would stay that way, with me at his side... as... well, a queen.

I sat in my room, with Oko sitting on my head, bugging me about me and Vaati.

"Octo~!" He giggled.

"Oko! Stop teasing me already! I'm already embarrassed enough..." I flinched, my face still pink. "Listen, I... I love him... I really do... I just... I'm not sure if I'm up to the task of being a queen... or something..."

"So, you're not sure?" I whipped my head around to see Vaati, in my room...

"O-oh! Hey Vaati! I um, didn't see you there!" I waved awkwardly, before losing my balance, and falling face-first on the floor.

"Owie..." I whimpered.

He rushed over to me, and helped me up. "You alright?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Okay, then..." He sat down on my bed. "We... need to talk."

I flinched slightly, but I sat down next to him, and put my hands on my lap.

"What do we need to talk about, Vaati?" I asked, almost afraid to hear his answer.

"Well... it's about you wondering if you're worthy of the throne... I mean, that's what you were worrying about, am I right, (y/n)?" He explained.

"Um... yeah... I know it's weird, but-" I started.

"No, stop." He interrupted, gently taking my hands in his own. "It's not that I don't think you're worthy. You are more than worthy of the throne, right by my side. I just wanted to know if you felt ready enough to take on the responsibillity, (y/n)."

"Oh. Well, I'm not sure that I can handle everything... But I will try my best to make you proud, Vaati. I promise!" I chirped. 

Vaati smiled in recognition. "Alright. Just try not to get into any- OUCH!"

He was cut off by a two birds slamming into the back of his head.

I flinched, amd turned to the birds, scolding them a little.

They chirped sadly in apology, and I forgave them. There wes a letter attached to their feet, and I took them off, handing one to Vaati.

One was from my sister, Aria. I opened it up, and read it.

Dear (y/n), guess what? I decided that I want to live up there in the skies! The kingdom is called Skyloft, right? Anyways, I want to come over! Can you bring me up here soon? By the time this letter has reached you, I'm probably done packing. Anyways, I hope that you can bring me up here!

                                                                                                                  Love, Aria

I couldn't believe it. Aria was coming to Skyloft! I was so happy, I could just explode!

"Vaati! Guess what? Big sister Aria wants to live here!" I cried.