Chapter 1: New Beginning

"But why?" I asked even though I already knew the answer, it was always the same.

"Better. Job." Those two words were sufficient enough to understand what she was saying. That's how many times I had moved, for the same reason.

"I'm so tired of moving for the new and better jobs that dad gets. Do you have any idea how hard it is to make friends?" especially me because I'm very inrovertive is what I wanted to add on, but I refrained from doing so. 

"You will be fine. You're a smart, beautiful, outgoing girl." Once again, introvert here. I didn't believe a word she said. I was never the girl to be outgoing. I was always the person who was shy, quiet, and sat at the back of class just trying to catch up from always moving. I  mean, I love to talk to people, just not an overwhelming crowd of more than 2 others, not being friends and all. I'm much more comfortable with smaller groups of friends, which I don't have right now, well, except for Kim. You see, Kim was VERY outgoing, but she didn't treat me the same as others. When I was picked on and bullied at the school, Kim didn't use her popularity for evil and mockery of others. She used it to end the bullying. Everyone knew not to mess with her. She was THE QUEEN BEE.

Back to what my mom said, she said I was beautiful. I never believed that. I was okay, never beautiful. My mother acted as if I had all the guys head over heels for me. If only she could see...

Instead of saying any of that, I drip my voice in sarcasm "Yeah mom, okay."

So... I have added a little bit and I hope you think it's at least a little better. There will be a whole lot of change coming up so, um, yeah. I hope you liked it even though I am kinda changing some major parts in the future but still the same story line. Make sure to vote and comment. I would appreciate any feedback you gave me. Thanks and have a super duper fantastic day.

P.s. As a thank you for waiting so long and putting up with me, I am putting out a thank you chapter (prologue and chapter 1).

-Ashleigh