Author's Note

Hi. My name is Ashleigh and I am 15 years old. I would possibly like to become a writer, if you are reading this you either like to read like me or write like me. Or like me, once again, both. I haven't written much yet because I have so much going on in my life, with school and what not. But if you do decide to read any of my books, please mention them or give me feedback, I would highly appreciate it. I will try to update once every other week, but don't count on it. And don't forget to vote, every vote means a lot to me. It tells me that someone out there, likes what I am doing and that I should keep continuing, improving, writing. I can't wait to see the ending of this book. ;) My inspiration for this book was countless things, but a specific book really made me grateful for Wattpad's existence. My shout out goes to @JoPRBooks for the amazing read, F.A.I.T.H. It's one of the best books I have ever read and I strive to be as great as that author.

Just a reminder, I also have another book called A Road That Never Ends. Feel free to check that one out as well, even though that one isn't as good and I have absolutely no idea of it's future. 

I want to wish you a happy, super-duper fantastic day!