Chapter 1- Summer's end

(Read description before reading this)
Roman's POV

"Look at my son! Pride is not the word I'm looking for. There is so much more inside me now."

"Like Laurens." I laugh and keep singing as Patton gasps loudly.
"Virgil!" Virgil Laughs out loud while Logan processes. "Damn, he heard me."
"Language!"
"Wha- Hamilton gets to curse!" Virgil whined, motioning to my phone that was plugged in.
"He's dead though! I would be yelling at a 200 year old dead man! Don't disrespect the dead! It's.." He trailed off.
"Disrespectful?.." I finished for him.
"I- N- Yes! Disrespectful!" He stated. Me and Virgil laugh out loud as Logan looks slightly disappointed at his boyfriend, shaking his head.
"Oh my god."
Virgil went back on his phone and while the song ended, Patton turned.
"Vir-"
"No mother, I'm not done with the chainsaw yet." (Thanks AddyIsMagic!)
"I- okay... I was gonna ask what you wanted from McDonalds.."
"Coffee and a chicken nuggets with fries."
"Coffee? It's 5:58Pm."
"And?" He sighed.
"Okay, Coffee then. Roman?"
"Uh, I'm not really hungry, just get me a Coke."
"Roman, drugs are bad for you." Virgil smirked. I laugh and Patton scolds Virgil again. "Lo, What about you?" Virgil turned to Logan who looked up at the sound of his name. "I suppose a burger and a fountain drink would be good. A 'Coke' please."
"So, last week of Summer!" Virgil smiles. I chuckle.
"Yup. I didn't really take you as a teacher type Virgil."
"You kidding? I've been wanting to be a History teacher since 6th grade. And I could say the same for you mister choreographer!"
"Uh- future Mister choreographer. Thank you."
"Right, Right. Future Mister choreographer!"
"Logan, weren't you gonna take science education?" Patton asked. Logan nodded. "Yes I am."
"Hmm a vet, two teachers, and a choreographer. What have our lives come to?" The car filled with laughter as we pulled up to the drive through. While Patton ordered, I watched as Virgil stuck his arm out of the window.
"Wha-" Suddenly,
"YES! OH MY GOD! IN ALL 19 YEARS OF MY LIFE! HOLY- OH MY GOD!!"
I raise a concerned eyebrow. "What did you do?.."
"I TOUCHED THE WALL OF MCDONALDS FROM A CAR!"
(-Achievement Unlocked: So close, yet so far-) Logan rubs his forehead with his fingers softly.
"Oh, my god. I'm surrounded by idiots..." Virgil chuckled.
"And you will continue to be!" Patton hands back our food and drinks. I put my straw into my drink and take a sip.
"Roman, why didn't you get a burger or something? You seem hungry." I freeze and stop looking at their food.
"I- Nah, I'm not hungry."
"Are you sure?"
"Mhm!" I give a small smile and take another sip. None of that was true. I was starving. But...

Oh! Lindsay never told us how.. big.. you've gotten.

Roman. Maybe you don't need the fries? Let's just get you a small salad hun!

Oh. But do you really need that second helping dear?

Virgil held out a fry. "Roman at least have a fry." I look down at it.
They're watching Roman
I smile weakly and take it, putting it in my mouth. We're thankfully only 8 minutes away from Vee's house.
When we get there, as everyone else sets things up for the sleepover I slinked over to the side and went to the upstairs bathroom so they wouldn't hear me. When I get in the bathroom, I lean over the toilet and stick a finger down my throat, throwing up what small amount of food I had eaten that day into the toilet and disposed of it. I walked out of the bathroom and traveled back downstairs to see Patton placing some chips and popcorn on the coffee table while Virgil and Logan sought out a movie from the wide selection that crowded up its own bookshelf. I walked over to the couch and collapsed onto it. Partly because I felt weak at this point and half because I was exhausted. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Virgil. "Princy, you good? You look pale." I freeze.
"I'm fine. Just.. kinda tired."
"Princy..."
"I'm fine Vee. Really." He looks me dead in the eyes for a few seconds and then sighed.
"Okay. If you say so." He ruffles my hair and walks back over to Logan. I feel my face heat up.
At least I don't look pale now.
When we finally decided on 'Treasure Planet' we all sat on the couch. Virgil and Patton instantly went for the popcorn and a couple minutes into the movie the front door opened and Thomas and Nico walked in. Virgil turned and smiled. "Hey Dads!"
"Hi kids!" Nico chuckled. Patton waved and Logan gave a small hello. Thomas walked up to me.
"Hey, you doin' Okay there Roman? You look a little sick."
"Uh- Mhm! I'm fine. Don't worry."
I hurt
"You sure?" Nico asked. At this point everyone was staring at me.
"Y-Yeah! Of course!"
I'm in pain
"Why wouldn't I be?"
Help