sold

Trigger warning : futa! Seulgi

slender fingers rapped against the expensive mahogany in growing impatience, for the auction is coming to an end and there was not even once did seulgi feel like giving a price. the brothel owner has assured her it will be interesting, and here is all he has to deliver? fuck no. out of annoyance, she completely shrugs off the new slave for sold--obviously a fuckboy--that an old, fat woman seemed so keen on buying - and focuses on the phone calls she has missed.

by the time she is done, the boy was sold, and the host is now bragging--literally--about the last, the most special, the ultimate doll for ownership, 'bae irene, the key to solve any and every desire you might have, worth every penny and never gonna disappoint'. the girl is shoved onto the stage, clothed in nothing but a mere lingerie, a mask added for the vibes of mystery. something appears to be pride bubbles inside irene's chest as she heard the crowd going wild at the sight of her. she would never admit that the attention, although overwhelming, was flattering.

the men around seulgi immediately slammed their buttons and set a price, the next higher than the previous. even her, the difficult prick, wasn't able to take her eyes off the petite form with soft but luscious curves, and when she spoke up, voice authoritative and determined, the whole room fell silent. "three hundred thousands dollars." the most recent buyer with the offer of two hundred thousands snapped around to stare at her in shock, only to receive a cheeky wink. "if you take that mask off and come over to give me a lapdance, baby doll."

her heart hammers as she heard different men giving prices, fingers unconsciously tugging on the thigh high stockings she was wearing and eyes widens--a girl was offering a generous amount for merely a lap-dance; it surprised irene, both the price involved and the words. she glances at her manager to wait for further instructions as a count down was started for other bidders to intercept, but the house explodes with noises once more as someone added a few thousands.

the brothel owner probably doesn't expect such a turn of events but he is for sure happy with the extra cash he could make when some dudes from the farthest row also join and try to beat the record seulgi set, which is, unfortunately, not going to happen, for seulgi's massive ego. "five hundred thousands." she said, the almost doubled price shut them up completely.

the host awkwardly counted down. "miss--kang seulgi has earned herself a lap-dance from our precious girl--"

seulgi knows he is uncertain how to continue, hence she got up from her seat and headed onto the stage, confidence to the point of arrogance oozing off her strides and overwhelming the guards enough for them to step out of her way.

irene purses her lips, cheeks slightly flushing at the price and breaths caught in her throat as she watches the other walking towards the stage with confidence overflowing. it caused a sense of insecurity in her--she was aware that she should do well and not disappoint.

a smug smirk formed on seulgi's lips as she reached out and peeled the mask of the girl's face, yet making sure she was the only one who has the view of the doll-like features. "oh fuck, i paid for a lap-dance but right now i just want a kiss from you, sweet thing. may i?"

the sound of her voice caused something to spark inside the dancer, and irene was sure that she had never been this attracted to a customer. responding with a meek nod, she rested a hand on the other's upper arm, fingers delicately wrapping around the biceps. "i am sure you can do anything. with the price you offer..." she trails off and tips forward in an attempt to align their lips. "kiss me, please."