Mads

Hey guys instead of doing a POV of Anthony I wanted to try one for Mads and this will probably be short sorry

Mads POV:

I walked around the house looking for Jaden until I walked past Anthony's room, and I saw a boy with Raven hair asleep on the floor, it was Jaden. "Jaden, Jaden wake up!" I yelled shaking him. I was angry, he probably got drunk with that jerk, passed out here, probably cheated on me, and worse! "Oh, baby good morni-" he tried to hug me. "Oh don't baby me!" I yelled grabbing him and taking him outside so they wouldn't hear us arguing "I can't believe you did this! You got drunk with that jerk!" Before I could go on he Interrupted me "wait, did you just call my best friend, Anthony a jerk?" He said defending him. My mouth dropped open in anger "why do you care? He is a jerk, you know that!" " he is not! he's been nice to you this entire time!" He yelled, I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out, he just sighed and started walking off "what, where are you going!?!"
"I'm not having this conversation with you"
"Uhhh, yes you are!"
"No I'm, I'm actually not"
"Don't be cheeky with m-" he closed the door behind him. I growled and went back into the house to my room. I needed a break from him today anyway

Hey guys don't really know what to say here but if you read my other chapter before this I accidentally made Anthony say Anthony instead of Jaden so I fixed that so yeah : )

276 words