Last night

⚠️NSFW ( i guess?) so if you don't like that, idk leave I guess lmao⚠️

Jaden had Anthony trapped under him
(Btw this is what it looks like cuz I have no fucking idea how to explain this lmao also I know it looks like shit don't need to point it out🤧)

Jaden had Anthony trapped under him (Btw this is what it looks like cuz I have no fucking idea how to explain this lmao also I know it looks like shit don't need to point it out🤧)

Their heavy breathing filling the space between which was not a lot.

"Yes" Anthony answered to Jaden's question and he wasted no time in connecting their lips. The kiss was deep, Jaden had to stop kissing him to catch his breath. "W-wait Jaden what are we d-doing" Anthony breathed "what do you mean?" He asked and buried his head in Anthony's neck. "Jaden you have a girlfriend". "Who cares Anthony, I don't want her.... I want you" with that he started to suck on Anthony's neck, making him gasp.

He moved his lips to the other boys, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance, Anthony parted his lips and Jaden's tongue slid in, exploring Anthony's mouth. Anthony whined making Jaden lightly chuckle, he started to put his hands in Anthony's shirt, just resting over his belly button, going up slowly. "Off, now" he demanded. Anthony lifted off his shirt and went right back to Jadens lips, they kissed for a couple seconds till Jaden started to go down to his jawline, kissing their. He got to his collar bones sucking a bruise into them making Anthony softly moan.

Jaden got to his erected nipples and started to kiss them, lightly bitting into them then licking them. He was kissing all down Anthony. "You taste so good babe" he huffed.

Anthony could feel himself growing in his pants. "Uh" Jaden looked up "what?" His eyes widened and he looked down, he started to palm it making Anthony gulp. "A-ah". "Wow you got hard quick" "what, you're not hard" Anthony laughed. Jaden lightly squeezed his member "ngh a-ah J-Jaden" He moaned.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

"Can I take this off?" Jaden pointed to Anthony's little friend. "Yes" The other boy was so horny for him, all he wanted  was Jaden, nothing else. Jaden slid Anthony's pants off exposing his boxers and boner. Jaden licked his lips at the sight. "You're so fucking hot Anthony, you know that right?" He went to his chest and licked a trail of saliva all the way down to his V-line. "Mhmm, a-ah Jaden" He through his head back.
"Stop t-teasing already, aren't you gonna, you know" he asked. Jaden smirked against Anthony's warm skin. "Do what?" He knew what Anthony wanted, but he wanted to hear him beg for it. "Suck my d-dick Jaden" He demanded "please" Jaden slid Anthony's boxers down and the rest was history, the air filled with the sound of Anthony moaning and Jaden's mouth going done Anthony's member..

Morning
Anthony's POV:

I woke up on the hard ground, I looked around for Jaden but he wasn't in his bed or next to me, what happened. Did he just leave me out here? How did I fall asleep, I don't remember falling asleep I don't remember getting in my bed, or saying goodnight to Jaden, all I remember is.... my eyes widened, did that really happen or was it a dream? No why would I dream having sex with my friend, so did me and him hookup? Not that cant be, I'm straight, right? Well what's all these hickies on me? Shit we really did hookup, fuck what am I gonna go what am I gonna tell Avani?

After about 4 mins of just freaking out on the pavement I decided to go inside, hopefully not to see the boy I just had sex with, god that would be horrible. I opened the door and saw two of my roommates talking, one of them being the one I least wanted to see...

LMAO THIS CHAPTER WAS COMPLET SHIT IM SORRY I JUST HAVNT WRITTEN IN A LONG TIME SORRY