Anthony

Anthony's POV:

I grabbed a blanket and pillows for me and Jaden, we would be sleeping on the pillows outside, I don't care what he says I'm sleeping outside with him. "Anthony, you really don't need to sleep outside with me you know" he grabbed my wrist. "But I want to" I brushed away his arm and picked up an empty jar of peanut butter "Wow, we really are disgusting... Theres so much Mold in this" I smelled it and immediately regretted "Anthony, I'm serious" Jaden obliged. "And I'm serious that I'm sleeping with you outside" my eyes widened. "Sleeping outside.... with you" I blushed and turned so Jaden couldn't see my face, all he did was scoff but didn't disagree.

We set up everything outside, we used the mattresses that we never used before and spread our blankets on them. "How cold is it gonna be tonight?" He asked. I pulled out my phone and checked "( cold weather because I'm from Canada and I don't understand the weather thingy for other countries and I'm too dumb and lazy to learn about it),do you think we will have enough blankets?" I turned my phone off and faced him. He looked around and turned his head. "Meh, I think we're good".

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

That night at 2am

"JADEN STOP ITS 2 IN THE MORNING ITS TOO LATE FOR THIS" Jaden was smoking weed and wouldn't stop "hehehe sshhhh" he waved his hand in my face "shhh no one needs to know" he laughed and continued "Jaden what the fuck, stop actually" I tried to grab the stick of marijuana but he grabbed my hand, I tried to make him let go by taking his fingers off my palm with my other hand "Jaden... s-stop" I fought harder.before I knew it Jaden was hovering over me, he had his hands in mine holding them over my head, he had me locked on the ground. I felt blood rush to my cheeks "Jaden..." all he did was stare at me, I didn't try to get him off, he didn't try to get off. We were just staring at each other quietly. I gulped, why was I letting him do this, I should be telling him to get off, I should push him off, but I couldn't, I just stayed there under his tan body.

"Uhh... J-" he brought his face closer, his lips inches from mine. I could feel his breath now, he smelled of Marijuana and liquor. My eyes fell to his lips, they looked rose and plump tonight, I wonder what they taste like.... what would it be like to kiss them, lick them........ "Anthony.... you look.......amazing under me" Jaden said out of nowhere making my eyes dart back to his. "T-thank you" I gulped. He came closer. "I wanna kiss you, is that bad?" He was now staring at my lips. "N-no" I whispered. He kept staring at my lips "can I?"He asked.

I don't know what came over me, but the next words I said I would never imagine ever saying "yes"

😳 hello. I thought it was time to finally update this, and I was feeling kinda ✨𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑙✨ tonight lmao. Also, Josh and Jaden are moving out the sway house😕I'm really sad about that, I'll miss them a lot, but whatever feels good for them, I hope they move back in the future): ALSO!! Please if you can't go to protest about the BLM you could sign some petitions and donate. :) have a good day

597 words