Jaden

Jaden's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw a sunset. There were birds chirping but I don't think anyone was awake in the house, it was probably around 5 in the morning. I felt something move beside me and saw a pale figure in my embrace. It took a while for me to realize I had Anthony in my arms, and we both had our shirts off. I quickly but carefully moved my arms so they weren't around him and got up, looking at him on the ground. We had fallen asleep on the ground, the mattress was right next to us but for some reason we fell asleep with him in my arms. I noticed something on his neck, something purple, it looked like a bruise there was also some on his chest and abs, oh shit.

Third person POV ALSO DONT FORGET TO VOTE

Jaden ran inside, we're those hickies on him? Did Jaden give them to him? did Jaden have any? He ran to the bathroom to see if he had any. He sure did, there were dark red ones on his jaw and coller bone, not as much as Anthony though. Anthony had some on his abs, jawline, neck and Coller bone.

'Did I really just give those to Anthony" Jaden thought as he paced around the kitchen. 'What should I do? Do I go outside? Do I leave?' He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't hear the footsteps behind him "Hey Jaden what's wrong? Are those hick-" he turned around to see Kio, he was kneeling on the counter with a concerned look on his face, "Jaden what's wrong? Are those hickies? Why do you look so scared? What happened?" Jaden blocked him out with his own thoughts, memories of last night flooding through his Brain, he remembered Anthony.....under him, panting. He remembered the smell of him, he smelled good.... like roses on a spring day, and....... honey. He smelled really good, how did Jaden never notice that?

"Jaden, Jadeeeen?" Kio shook him. "Oh y-yeah" he closed his eyes "you zoned out" he chuckled "whats wrong? Please tell me where you got..... those" he pointed to the hickeys covering Jaden. "Kio I think...... I did something wrong" Jaden looked up at him.

👁👄👁 hi

390 words (its short I know sjnabsjdhabbs)