CH.9 A Threat on Royalty

Igneel

Master Laxus walked over to me "hey dad" Sayaka greeted waving at him "you five I need you" Master Laxus said "pack your things and meet me at the train station" he walked away after that "what was that all about?" Silver asks raising a brow in confusion "well I'm leaving see you boys at the station" Sayaka followed her mother out the doors chatting with her happily along with Carla.

A few hours later we all met at the train station and got on the train "what are you doing here mom?" Silver asks confused "they're here to help" Master Laxus replies monotoned taking a seat "so what are we doing?" I ask sliding into the seat next to Dad "assuming dad himself is coming along this must be a very important mission" Sayaka crossed her leg over the other "well we have mission especially request for our guild" Master Laxus explained "this mission requires us to protect the future heir to Fiore" Carla crossed her arms "why do you need us specifically when you could've easily done yourself?" Carla asks "we could've but our mission here is to ensure the safety of the others too" Mrs Juvia replied "so we're supposed to just protect a princess?" Happy asks "that seems easy enough" I said "all we have to do is beat the bad guys up and then collect the reward" dad said happily "what is it Sayaka?" Mrs Fernandes asks turning to Sayaka "nothing this mission just seems suspicious in a way" Sayaka replied looking up at Mrs Fernandes "how so?" mom asks "if you actually review over the information given then you would find all the existing future heirs need to be protected since it is attack on all of them" Sayaka replied placing her hands on her chin "this involves most of earth land" I raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?" dad asks as Sayaka sighed "you see earthland has different lands and each is ruled by a certain king and queen Fiore, Seven, Stella and Iceberg are just one of the many with a different ruler" Sayaka leaned forward "although there is someone who's above all of them every one of those rulers are connected" mother added "I see this has more depth than let on" mom said "who could it be though?" Mr Gray asks "someone close to every one of us" Mrs Dreyar replied "they don't know themself about who they are" she glanced at Sayaka "the time will come for that specific person to learn about themselves" the train came to a halt as we got off.

🔥🔑🔥

The queen had welcomed us into her common room offering us a seat "please help yourselves" Queen Hisui gestured to the food "don't mind if I do" I grabbed a plate "as you know we are going to hold a ball a few days from now for Jade to pick a suitor" I stuffed my face with food "we're going to need to disguise yourselves to not seem suspicious" Master Laxus said "but as royals in these next few days you will be trained to be like one" Sayaka pushed my hand down subtly "I will personally be training you" King Arcadios said "although we will have a replacement for me" Jade said "I wonder who that unfortunate soul is" Carla said "Ms Haruhi you will be that person" Jade pointed at Sayaka who was shocked "eh?!" she screamed.

"sure I know the bases and all there is to know about being one and all" Sayaka yelled shaking her hands in front of her face "why me? there are others here" Jade smiled grabbing her hands "you are perfect for the role" Jade said "don't think I di...

"sure I know the bases and all there is to know about being one and all" Sayaka yelled shaking her hands in front of her face "why me? there are others here" Jade smiled grabbing her hands "you are perfect for the role" Jade said "don't think I didn't notice you subtly telling Igneel to stop eating" she winked at her "no way am I letting you endanger her life" I stood up everyone's eyes shifting to me "here comes his declaration of love" Silver rolled his eyes "why can't mother or Mrs Fernandes do it? I'm not about to let the love of my life put herself in danger" Sayaka sunk into the couch placing her hands to her blushing cheeks "honestly he needs to learn a thing or two about keeping his declaring his love" Carla deadpanned "gee thanks for the concern Igneel" mother said sarcastically "why must you do this?" Sayaka asks embarrassed.