CH.13 Earth Land

Hades

An explosion was heard "they're breaking into the castle walls" I said panicking "it is only a matter of time before this kingdom comes to its demise" Shin looked out the window staring down at the man behind below "no it's not we'll stop this!" Aquarius yelled "I fear my time has come" not turning "no don't talk like that we're going to make it!" she screamed as we breathed a sigh of relief at their retreating form "what shall we do?" I ask as he sighs "there's only one person to be able to stop this" he picked up a picture of Ms Haruhi which he had gotten from a magazine.

We both nodded in understanding "although I believe the others may be able to help us" he smiled "I want Fairy tail and any other possible guilds contacted and aware of our situation" Shin turned to look back at us "it is important for my granddaughter to be here" I nodded "right I will go and retrieve her" he gave me a curt nod before I disappeared.

Igneel

Silver took a deep breath in off the beachy air "ah~ the sweet scent of the beach"  Silver said with his hands outstretched "finally a day off" master Laxus fist-pumped the air "yes! a relaxing day at the beach!" Sayaka jumped for joy in her blue bikini along with the other girls.

Minerva smiled "this certainly was a nice idea to bring us here Yukino" the two walked together chatting "planning to get a tan?" Sayaka asks turning to her best friend "yeah it's about time I get one" Amaya replied "but you're fine the way you ar...

Minerva smiled "this certainly was a nice idea to bring us here Yukino" the two walked together chatting "planning to get a tan?" Sayaka asks turning to her best friend "yeah it's about time I get one" Amaya replied "but you're fine the way you are" Ren said "I look as if I've never been out in the sun" Sayaka smiled hugging her best friend "you're cute though beside I think Rein finds you adorable in this bikini" Sayaka reassured cupping a hand over her mouth "no wonder he can't seem to keep his eyes off you right now or ever" the two giggled "what are you two giggling about over there?" Rei asks turning to us arms crossed "nothing" they replied quickly.

The smell of chocolate filled my nose "Jellal look there's an ice cream truck" Mrs Fernandes grabbed Mr Fernandes' arm dragging him toward it buying a sundae with chocolate syrup on it.

Mrs Fernandes' eyes sparkled "delicious~" she chirped "not half bad" Silver agreed "really?" Sayaka asks taking a spare spoon from him trying the sundae "isn't good?" I ask giving her a knowing look "this is pretty good" she replied "I might go buy myself one" she walked towards the ice cream truck.

Currently half of us were in the water swimming or playing in it and the others on sandy shores building sandcastles or playing volleyball "must you really do this?" dad asks with half of his body buried in the sand "do I also need to be in this?" Master Laxus asks from next to dad "of course" I replied patting the sand "you certainly look..." Mrs Dreyar stifled a giggle "don't laugh Juvia" he said turning to his wife "heads!" Sayaka yelled as we turned the ball hit dad on his half-buried body "hew finally free" he said stand up and stretching "sorry about that..." she rubbed her back sheepishly "my sandcastle..." Mrs Fernades whispered crying fake anime tears.

Happy, me and dad decided to have a sandcastle building contest "I'm done" I looked at Happy's big castle "uh..." I stared at it mouth a gape "that's looks great Igneel" Sayaka wrapped her arms around my neck loosely "so cute!" Mira -which she insisted we call her- squealed with hearts in her eyes "heh" we sweat dropped "Ms Haruhi" a sudden appeared "Hades?" Sayaka tilted her head "Haruhi you look so cute in that bikini" Red gushed as she deadpanned at him "wait a moment..." he stared at us blinking "why are you holding her hand?!" Red pointed a finger at my hand holding hers "uh... she's my girlfriend man" I replied calmly "what?! when did thi-" "never mind that why are you here?" Sayaka pushed his head away from hers standing up straight "you should've known we made it so obvious when we went on missions" I explained as he stared at our hands "well you see there's an attack on Celestia" Hades replied ignoring Red's frantic muttering.

We stood outside the castle gates changed into a new pair of clothes "hmm seems like they used fire magic to take it down" Sayaka held her stomach with a pale leg slightly stretched "so you're telling me that they attacked out of nowhere?" Mr Lock...

We stood outside the castle gates changed into a new pair of clothes "hmm seems like they used fire magic to take it down" Sayaka held her stomach with a pale leg slightly stretched "so you're telling me that they attacked out of nowhere?" Mr Lockser nodded "yes everyone was going about their business like usual when suddenly a blonde man attacked with his army" he replied as Sayaka's head snapped to me "it wasn't me I swear" I held my hands up "he demanded the key to the book of END seeing as I was the one to seal the book" my eyes furrowed in confusion "key?" I repeated "that must mean Haruhi...." dad turned his head to Sayaka "I see... if they want that key from you they'll have to get through me" Sayaka's eyes showed fury.

We heard another attack sighing "who could this man be?" dad ask looking through the binoculars "got anything yet?" I ask turning to Sayaka who shook her head "hold on they're after..." she turned running out of the room "hey what happened? Sayaka?!" I followed out the huge castle "no way..." her hands flew to her mouth I looked up my eyes widened at the sight as the man turned out to be...

Cliff Hanger.

Who is it? what do they want?