Chapter 3 - Speechless

"I'm Tia. Tia Annalise Scott-Harley." I said politely. I didn't know why I was so touchy when he first said something to me as he was a complete stranger, but it was a reflex action, I guess. "Tia, you still haven't answered my question." I realise that I'm daydreaming at his beautifully made face and snap out of it as soon as it hit me. "Oh right, um, well okay. I was kind of hoping somebody would ask me that. How does quarter past one sound?" I say quietly and he nods. "Sure thing, Tia. Meet me in the car park. I'll be waiting." he says cheekily and walks off into the distance.

Austin's POV

The truth is, I love Tia. I don't even know her and I'm already saying I love her. It's just her slim-built body and tanned complexion that got me feeling like this I guess. I'm looking forward to lunch with her, as I'm hoping to get to know her better. I discovered that her dorm is literally one dorm down from mine, which is convenient (if you know what I'm talking about). It was already the end of Business, and it's time for me to go and meet Tia. Ah, I'm so looking forward to seeing her gorgeous face again. I make my way to the car park and see her leaning against a blue Porche, which I'm guessing is hers. "You're 2 minutes late, which is not very impressive on a first date. I'm guessing you don't do this 'thing' often." She emphasises on the air quotes, and I don't know what she means. "Sorry babe, got caught up in class. And I am good at this kind of 'thing' for your information." Returning the same look Tia gave me back at her, making her turn away. She doesn't say anything for a good 10 seconds, so I decide to start the mere conversation we had before again. "How was Independent Law studies?" I say, making her look at me with suspicion. "How do you know what lesson I had?" she says, with an eyebrow raised. I smirk, which enables her to frown. "I saw it when we was talking just before you left. I wasn't creeping or anything, it was just literally in my face." That wasn't as believable as I thought it would be. I blush and we get into my white Lambourghini, just opposite Tia's Porche.