Chapter 6 - Unexpected Arrival

As soon as I see Stephanie, my heart stops. Me and her broke up around 2 years ago, and I just figured it wouldn't work between me and her. But she was such a bitch, she cheated on me with that.. thing. I wasn't jealous of her current boyfriend, Ryan, but he was a real jerk. I'll never forgive her for what she done to me. I wasn't into that kind of love-relationship shit for a while, as I was getting over the slut who broke my heart. "Why the hell are you here, Stephanie? You're the last person I want to see right now." I say, and I want her to get the hell out of my face before I do something I regret. "Aww Austin, you crying because your sorry ass got dumped? Well I'd be surprised if another girl took another step towards your ugly face. And I'm here to study English and Business, not that it's any of your goddamn business." Her words were cold, and meaningless. I regret every second I spent with her, and I'm glad I met Tia. She makes me happier in a minute than Stephanie did for the whole time we were dating. I shoot a glare at Stephanie and walk past her, but I'm stopped in my tracks when she grabs me by the arm. "Babe, where you going? We have unfinished business.." she says, trying to be sexy, which I reject with no sympathy because she was such a bitch to me. "Get off me, Stephanie." I say slyly, and meaning it. "Aww come on, don't be like that." she gently caresses my neck with her soft apricot-scented lips and presses firmly. I pull away and she shocks me when she suddenly comes away from my neck and kisses my lips instead. Before I could pull away, Tia is standing in the doorway of my dorm, with heartbreak and upset in her soft, green eyes.