Studio Time

Rebecca
I got to sleep at about 4;30 last night because I spent about 3 hours talking to the girls last night about the date. I am soooo tired. "knock knock" ugh! That must be the door."Amy!!!!!" "What Becky?!" "Door!" I hear her open the door but I still didn't move from my bed. who would be calling at 6:30 in the morning. "Hey Luke" I hear Amy say "what are you doing hear at this time?" "Hey Amy. Well Becks was meant to meet us downstairs 10 minutes ago because we have to be at the studio in 20 minutes.." shit! I completely forgot! I jump out if bed. I run to Luke and peck him on the cheek. "Morning princess" "morning Lukey. Give me 10 minutes and I will be ready." I run into the bathroom and grab and outfit to wear.
I wash myself and apply a small layer of make up. I throw my hair into a high pony and then put on a white tank top, denim shorts , white converse and a 5SOS jumper. "ready?" Luke asked me as I walk out of the bathroom. "Ready. see ya later girls" "bye Becky" They said together. Luke grabs my hand and we leave together and head to the studio with the other boys.

7 hours later-
We have been in the studio for 7 hours recording new songs and we are here for another. Luke just left to get us all coffee as we are all wilting. here's to another 7 hours.

^Amy's POV^
Me and Aoife were in the hotel chilling as we didn't really want to do anything else. I was watching videos in my laptop when I got a phone call. It's my mam....."hello?" "Hi Amy.how are you?" "Good. why are you calling me?" "Well we need to tell you and Aoife something." "what?!" "You need to come home tomorrow". "WHAT?! NO?! We arnt coming home ." "Amy you both have jobs and we miss you both so much. You are coming home or else we are cutting you off from us." "Why would you do that to us?!" Aoife shouted. I had put the phone on loud speaker by this point. "This is Rebecca life not yours. we have booked you both flights for 5 o clock tomorrow. I hope to see you both at Dublin airport tomorrow night. love you." And with that she hang up. "How are we going to tell Becky?" I asked Aoife. "We'll worry about that when the time comes but for now we need to pack"

-7 hours later-
^Rebecca's POV^
"Luke are you coming back to my room with me. I want to tell the girls about our plan to go sight seeing tomorrow." "Yeh course princess" I open the door back to my hotel room that i share with the girls." Hey girls I'm back. I have to tell you we are plann..... Why are your suitcase packed?" "Emmm Becky, me and Amy need to talk to you. You might want to sit down" "I don't want to sit down! Just tell me what's going on?" "My mam rang and she said me and Aoife need to come home... tomorrow." "What?! You have been here only a few weeks?! You can't leave!! I need you!!!!" By this stage I was crying my eyes out. Luke pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. "Becky we're so sorry. If we could change this we would." "your right.. I'm sorry. Im just going to miss you guys." "We're going to miss you too. But let's just enjoy our last night" "your right. Luke bring over the boys. You can all stay in this room tonight"