Chapter 7

The two girls groan as they already try 30 number combinations containing a four digit code. "I give up!" Nolean got up from her bed. "We been trying everyday and still have gotten no where!"

Elena got up from her sister bed. "C'mon we could try later were going to be late for school." Nolean nodded getting ready for school.

Nolean waited for her sister down stairs. She look at Aunt Jenna and her. "Jeremy got his sketchpad out." She gasp. "Your kidding." Aunt jenna look at her. "Nope but don't say a word the moment we encourage him he will put it away." Nolean to pretend to zip her lips. "Psychology Major check that." She then got a phone call looking at the caller to see Damon. She press decline knowing he would get mad. She decided to text Stefan a thank you and a apology for pushing him away. Elena grab her rushing her outside door as they were going to be late.

Nolean walk with Bonnie and Elena. At the the distance Matt and Caroline were talking. "Did I miss something?" Elena look at Bonnie. "They been hanging out also Nolean your hair." She tuck the orange strand behind her hair. "Don't ask I don't really have a answer for it." She nodded

"Don't you think it kinda weird." Elena spoke. "No she needs someone nice like him as an oppose a homicidal vampire like Damon." She hum agreeing.

"How are you handeling the information." Nolean look at Bonnie. "I'm freaked out. Damon attack me and next thing I know is I saw you get your neck rip out I thought you were gonna die. But just know I'm greatful for you saving me and Stefan helping you. Have you seen him?" Nolean shook her head while Elena made it to her to her locker opening it. "Not since he told me he was leaving."

"Wait Stefan leaving!?" She look at her sister as Elena frown. "I got a plan give me your car keys."

"No, Nolean he made his mind." Nolean rolled her eyes walking away from them. "Where you going!" Bonnie call out. "Where do you think!" She threw her hands up in the air.

◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫

She rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer it

She rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer it. Damon open the door as she walk past him. "Oooh cold shoulder I like it." She rolled her eyes. "Stefan!" She called out. He came infront of her as she didn't even flinch. "You, me need to talk idiot." She poke his chest. Damon rolled his eyes. "I'll just be the third wheel then." She turn her head slightly to Damon flicking him off. "Ooh so scary." She led Stefan out doors slaming the door in Damon face as he tried to follow.