Chapter 5

After a day of ignoring her sister she went downstairs to hear a doorbell ringing but Jeremy beat her to it. She watch the scene unfold on the staircase. Vicki walk in with a pair of black sunglasses.

"The sun is killing me and my eyes are on fire."

"Where have you been?" Jeremy ask as he put his hands on her waist.

"It's good everything good." Vicki pull him into a kiss as the started making out. Nolean stood there confused thinking what the hell just happen.

He ask as she pulled away "Did something happen?"

"I'm hungry." She storm to the kitchen as Jeremy follow her. Nolean went downstairs to the kitchen she was concerned.

"Your high Vicki it the middle of the day."

"Can you not talk so loud my head hurts I need quiet." Vicki rade the fridge taking left overs and shoving cold pizza in her mouth. Nolean walk into her room sighing calling Matt.

◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫

Nolean wanted to avoid the situation since it wasn't her business but she heard something be shove backward. She ran down the stairs to see Jeremy on the floor.

"Jre are you okay?" Matt ask as Nolean bent down to his level. She look at Vicki. "Vicki you seem... Different." Stefan and Elena enter.

"What's going on?" Elena ask

"She really messed up." Matt replied looking at his sister. Stefan stare at Nolean catching her words. He then went to Vicki holding her chin softly.

"Vicki look at me. Focus. Your going to be fine everything going to be fine." They all stood staring at him. He drop his hand "Guys take her to bed shut the blinds."

Nolean went up locking the door behind her.

She sighed as stomps were heard and Vicki name be yelled. Nolean unlock her door heading downstairs to the front of the house.  "What happen?"

Jeremy look at her. "She was fine then freak out and ran out the house."

Matt look at us "I'm going to go look for her call me if you find anything." Matt run to his cars starting the engine and leaving.

Nolean began to walk away from them.

"Where are you going?" Elena told her sister grabbing her shoulder.

"I'm going to fine Vicki."

"No no you need to stay here." Elena grab her sister dragging her in. As they were inside Nolean shove her shoulder off "I'm staying for Jeremy not you." Nolean headed in the living room and pace back and forward literally till night time.

"Nolean you need to stop pacing your making us nervous." Elena spoke to her

"When Vicki is safe I will stop pacing." The doorbell rang as she went to open it as Elena follow. "Dam-" Elena try to shove the door close. "Go upstairs Jeremy and Nolean." Jeremy went upstairs as Nolean stood her ground.

"Now Nolean he dangerous you promise me."

"Well when you want to tell me what happening I will remember but for now the promise burn to ashes."

"Ooh sister rivalry." Damon look excited but then look at Elena "Your scared did Stefan finally fest up." Damon look at Elena as Nolean look at Damon.

"Now I understand Nolean is mad  you didn't spill the big secret."

"Stay away from us."

"Hey hey hey there no need to be rude I'm looking for Stefan. May I come in? Oh wait I've already been invited." Damon entered in and shut the door behing him.