Chapter 8

The man then ran away quickly at her scream

The man then ran away quickly at her scream. She furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of him running.

A few minutes later Damon show his face she let out a scream.

"How you doing down there?"

"You fucking scared me-" She try tugging her seatbelt of and pressing the button but it wouldn't budge. "My seatbelt is stuck."

He got up moving the car a bit. She let out a gasp in pain.
He then bended down to her examing the situation.

"I'm going to get you out of here. I want you to put your hands on the roof."

She put her palms on the roof still facing upside down. "Good, just like that, ready?" She nodded.

"One, two, three." He pull the seat belt off and caught her. "Gotcha." She whimper in pain. "You okay? Can you stand? Is anything broken?"

"My dignity hurts but so do my ribs." she muffled. He smiled slightly.

He set her feet to the ground. He held her waist as she almost fell again. She shut her eyes as exhaustion finally creep in. 

"Nolean, look at me. Come on, Nolean." He grab her chin with his thumb. She open her eyes looking at him softly.

"Phone...Elena" She fell against him as he caught her.

She woke up looking at the scene go pass her she then realize she was in a car. "Morning." She look to her left seeing Damon. "Morning...where are we?"

"In Georgia." He smiled. Her eyes widen, "No, no, no seriously?"

He look at her "Seriously we are in Georgia. How your feeling?" She lean back "So sore and bruise." She check herself to see she had gain more orange streaks in her hair.

She gasp "Oh my god I'm so dead Elena car." She sunk even more further in her seat. She straighten up as an idea came into her head "No I'm not... I'm going to blackmail her." She smiled then look frighten.

"I hit a man... But he got up again who was he?" She look toward Damon.

"That's what I would like to know."