Chapter 16

Nolean walk by her brother as the walked in the hall

Nolean walk by her brother as the walked in the hall. "So how does your mojo work?" She pull up her hand. "This right here." He raise an eyebrow. "It just your hand..." She sighed "Make a paper airplane any odd shape." He got a piece of paper and crumbled it. She shook her head with a smile. "Okay drop it." He did as told as she wiggle her finger making it
go across the hallway and land in the garbage. "You can control wind." 

"Yeah now go to class before we are both late." They left going separate ways as she enter history class taking her seat. Alaric just enter. "This week we're gonna set aside our curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's Day apparently the community leaders feel that's more important than World War II but hey what do I know." Nolean sulk into her chair defeated. 

Bonnie then enter she sat up straight. "Sorry I'm late." 

"Look like we will be at full occupancy. Welcome home Bonnie. Alright founder day. What does it mean to have a Founder Day?" She raise her hand. "That wasn't a question Nolean." She smirk. "Can I add a comment?" He sighed. "Go ahead." She clasp her hand. "We are celebrating the dead and we have Day of the Dead...thank you for coming to my ted talk." He chuckled at her humor. 

After class she ran after Bonnie giving her a hug from behind. "Bonnie!" Everyone stare at the young gilbert as she Bonnie hug her back. They smiled at the sight. "I miss you so much too much has happened but forget that how you been?" She pulled away. "We are dealing." She nod. "Oh right if you ever need to talk to her  I'll be here." She shifted her feet. "You can hear her?" She nod. "Yeah she doesn't want you to grieve no more trust me she in a safe place and is gorgeous." Bonnie smirk. "Thank you Nolean." 

"Don't thank me we are friends." Caroline grab the youngest pulling her as she look dazed. "I'm sorry Bonnie I need to practice for Miss Mystic Fall an she the only one who knows the dance." Her smiled fell mouthing help multiple times as Bonnie giggled at the two.

(Skip)

Nolean stood bored next to Ms. Lockwood assisting her with the dance as she done every year. "Honor your partner." She spoke. "You in the front don't bend your back 50 degree angle try like twenty five or if confused bend like your looking at your shoes. He hid his scuff at Nolean hard remark. What can you say she was serious about dancing. "Lets focus right hand around, flirt with your eyes." She shook her head at her sister and Stefan. "Not with your eyebrows and make it seem like you got your favorite food but hiding your excitement." Ms.Lockwood looked at her. "I speak from appearance." She smirk at her turning the attention back to the students. "Left hand around, both hands."