Year 5, chapter 22. Toil trouble boil blow.

💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚

💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚

Potions, the only class I thought we had to deal with a hard fanny professor, oh boy what a load of rubbish. DADA's Pinky Posh is worse then we could ever imagine.

It's like she is taking over the school, no that's exactly what she is doing. And there nothing we can do to stop it. As I sit putting a few ingredients in my cauldron I start shaking. I put my eye of newt down. "I know your not okay, so why don't you tell me what's going on." Ivory said in a very concerned voice.

"It's nothing just leave me alone."
I spat at her. She rolls her eyes, as I watch her about to add Angels trumpet to the brew.
Oh shite...
"Protego!" I cast the shielding spell, as pulled Ivory from the exploding blast. I opened my eyes to see Professor Snape staring down at me.

"Professor..." I say as I get up from the floor. "There was Angels Trumpet on the table, somebody must have placed it there..."
"And are you foolish enough to drop in your cauldron?"
I shake my head. "It wasn't my cauldron, I'm not daft enough to do that." He sneers. "So you admit to being daft?"

I gawk, but it turns into glare because behind him appeared Professor Umbridge. "What is going on here." She looks with uncertainty then she clears her throat.
"I came to assess the class, how interesting that I come to see that students are on the floor, and is that burn marks, oh my and pieces of cauldron scattered about."

What I'm about to do is only to protect Ivory from what this wretched woman will do to her
" I'm the one who made the mistake." I made it sound like poison from my mouth.

She clicks her tongue. "Well at least you took responsibility for your actions, still something as chaotic as this deserves drastic punishment." She grabs my arm, I try to push her off.

"Don't you dare touch me, take your hands off me!" I escape her grasp, backing away until I bump into Snape. In response he evasively puts his hand on my shoulder. Giving a gentle squeeze before letting go. I think that was an attempt to soothe my rage.

"Perhaps since it was an accident, Miss Potter can just fix the mess she has created." Snape tries to defend me. But by the look on Umbridge's face, she will not have it.