Two new mao mao ocs

Since y'all don't wanna respond to me *COUGH COUGH*, I got bored and made two new Mao Mao oc's. And despite the fact I basically pulled these two out of my ass I'm pretty proud of them

 And despite the fact I basically pulled these two out of my ass I'm pretty proud of them

Captain. Beth
Species: bager
Gender: female

While she is also a skypirate she, rather than being apart of Orangasnake's crew she has a ship that she owns herself. She is the captain of it and has a large crew of her own, but unlike the skypirates she doesn't really like them. She can't seem to bond with them and tends to be a bit lonely, not that she would admit it.

Speaking of which. Orangusnake! They've got history!

They haven't seen each other in a while and orangasnake labels her as his worst enemy, even above Mao Mao.

Whenever they do meet up though they make sure to have a big fight. Beth loves to taught and annoy him.
And for some reason she knows a lot about him, as if they knew each other personally.....

Sardonyx mariposa
Species: butterfly
Gender: female

She's a samurai. She doesn't talk much and goes by the rule, it's not necessary to talk if wasn't asked to. So she has bad communication skills

She's very tall and flexible. Her daily routine consists of stretching and training, making her fairly good with multiple weapons.

Also to the more important things. The Cherry blossoms in her eye.

She was cursed a long time ago, making her have those blossoms in her eye.

She doesn't understand it much herself but all she does know is that if all the petals fall out or die, so will she.

She's had it for a while and treats it like a pet at this point. She no longer try's to fix it, she gave up on it a long time ago. She makes sure to stay hydrated and healthy, for her sake.