New oc whatareyougonnadoaboutitbitch

I'll color her later

 Her name is Manque mothila (Thanks venusaura for the name)

(Thanks venusaura for the name)

She's a moth woman. While she is welly recognized for her elegant beauty and fine body, she is more well know for her path of death and destruction.

She used to be a normal model, one of the best, until she met a young rat by the name of ratarang. Not long after she met him she grew deep and heartfelt affections towards him. She soon found herself slowly obsessing over him completely. she confessed her feelings to him, surprising everyone. She was known as one of the most Beautiful woman of her generation and she was confessing such things to someone so below her.

To her dismay, Ratarang lightheartedly told that he didn't feel the same.

She was heartbroken, demolished.

And to everyone's surprise, she became angry, obsessive, vicious.

She abandoned her old life and devoted her time into something far more important. Making Ratarang hers.

She's now maleficent and cold blooded, now be able to kill and hurt anyone in her way, having been proved that many times before. She has killed hundreds, trying with everything she has to get closer to her beloved, Ratarang.

Ratarang hates her deeply, but also fears her twice as  much. He moved far away from her, keeping a low profile, not wanting to be found by her. In great feat of what she would do to his loved ones.

She likes- ratarang, spending time with ratarang, romance, her beauty, makeup, dresses, rich things, being complemented.

She dislikes- being away from ratarang, men, others who show any interest in ratarang, being talked down to, being underestimated.